In celebration of this year’s International Anticorruption Day, ADB’s Office of Anticorruption and Integrity (OAI) will host a knowledge-sharing session on Building Trust, Igniting Integrity: Sustaining relationships in rebuilding Asia and the Pacific to focus on fostering trust between ADB and developing member countries in post-pandemic rebuilding, underpinned by ADB’s belief that transparency, integrity, and honesty are foundations of sustainable relationships and that empowering everyone to contribute will accelerate development impact.
The program features opening remarks from ADB President Masatsugu Asakawa and three keynote speakers: U.S. State Department’s 2021 Anticorruption Champions Jamiliya Maricheva, founder, ProTenge.KZ and Dr. Torplus Yomnak, executive committee member, Anti-Corruption Organization of Thailand; and Heidi Mendoza, former undersecretary general, UN Internal Oversight Services.
- Raise awareness on how integrity, transparency, and trust are building blocks to facilitate recovery and rebuilding in the Asia-Pacific region in the post-pandemic environment; and
- Highlight the significance of individual roles in ensuring integrity in ADB projects and activities.
ADB management, staff, consultants, and contractors
- U.S. State Department’s 2021 Anticorruption Champions
- Jamiliya Maricheva, founder, ProTenge.KZ
- Dr. Torplus Yomnak, executive committee member, Anti-Corruption Organization of Thailand
- Heidi Mendoza, former undersecretary general, UN Internal Oversight Services
How to register
By invitation only
Attendance is free for this hybrid event
Event organizers / partners
ADB's Office of Anticorruption and Integrity