The seminars aim to raise awareness on ADB’s Anticorruption Policy and ways to identify, respond to, and prevent corruption and other integrity violations in projects that are financed, administered, and supported by ADB in Bangladesh.
At the end of the seminar, participants will have:
- A better understanding of ADB’s Anticorruption Policy and procedures;
- Improved their skills in responding to fraud, corruption, collusion, and coercion in procurement and contract implementation;
- Built their capacity to conduct due diligence;
- Familiarized themselves with Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) policies.
- Government officials and relevant staff
- Project officers of ADB-financed projects
- Management of private consultancy and contractual firms, and individual consultants
- Heads and representatives of civil society organizations
- Nusserwan Talati, Integrity Specialist, Office of Anticorruption and Integrity
- Edzen Garcia, Senior Integrity Officer, Office of Anticorruption and Integrity
How to register
This event is by invitation only.Stay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.