Time of Event
11:00-13:20 Beijing time
This webinar highlighted key takeaways from the new Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI)-Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Institute book COVID-19 and Economic Recovery Potential in the CAREC Region, which were discussed by the coeditors of the book.
The focus was on the impacts of COVID-19 on CAREC economies that are an increasingly important channel for trade and energy resources, the outlook for economic recovery in the region, and related policy recommendations.
The discussion was followed by an audience question and answer session.
The webinar took place as part of the 2022 CAREC Institute Annual Conference.
- Overview the new book COVID-19 and Economic Recovery Potential in the CAREC Region
- Examine the effects of the pandemic on CAREC economies and onward policy challenges and possible solutions
- Policy makers; experts from think tanks, universities, and other institutions; and interested members of the public
- Free download link for the book COVID-19 and Economic Recovery Potential in the CAREC Region
- Enhanced understanding of the economic impacts of the pandemic and prospects for economic recovery in CAREC countries
- Greater impetus for policy dialogue and collaboration to address post-COVID-19 challenges in the region
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Institute