Time of Event
15:00-16:00 Tokyo time
This webinar highlighted key takeaways from the new ADBI Press book Demographic Transition and Its Impacts in Asia and Europe, as discussed by a panel of contributors to the book. The focuses included the sectoral and social effects of the regions’ accelerating population aging and approaches for addressing related policy challenges in advanced and developing economies.
The discussion will be followed by an audience question and answer session.
- Overview the new book Demographic Transition and Its Impacts in Asia and Europe
- Spotlight country case studies and the onward policy implications of rapid population aging
- Examine strategies for adapting to demographic transition and bolstering resilient and sustainable development
- Policy makers, researchers, the private sector, media, and interested members of the public
- Free download link for the book Demographic Transition and its Impacts in Asia and Europe
- Better understanding of demographic transition and related policy challenges in these regions
- Identification of effective policy responses vital to ensuring sustainable development