Time of Event
10:10am - 11:10am Singapore time
Taking place during the 2022 Singapore Economic Review Conference, this session highlighted insights from the new ADBI Press book Fintech and COVID-19: Impacts, Challenges, and Priorities for Asia, produced by ADBI, the Asian Development Bank, and Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance.
The authors will shed light on the pandemic’s impact on digital transformation in financial services and the role of financial technology (fintech) in boosting financial inclusion and economic recovery. The discussion will be followed by a question and answer session.
- Highlight key findings from the new book Fintech and COVID-19
- Examine the role of fintech during the pandemic
- Explore how fintech can promote sustainable economic recovery in Asia
- Policy makers and experts from think tanks, universities, international organizations, and the private sector
- Free download link for the book
- Enhanced understanding of fintech’s impacts during the COVID-19 crisis and implications for post-pandemic sustainable development
- Greater impetus for policies aimed at harnessing fintech's economic benefits while mitigating risks
- Asian Development Bank
- Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance