Biographies of the Speakers Click to view
Download the Book for Free Click to view
Time of Event
10:00-11:00 Tokyo Time
This webinar highlighted key takeaways from the new ADBI Press book Strengthening Environmental, Social, and Governance Investment Under COVID-19, which were discussed by a coeditor and panel of contributors.
It described environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investment trends, how it supports Asia’s economic recovery, and related policy priorities. It also assessed the implications of geopolitical tensions for ESG finance development, the linkage between decarbonization and sustainable growth, and the importance of unified ESG standards.
The discussion was followed by an audience question and answer session.
- Examine the new book Strengthening Environmental, Social, and Governance Investment Under COVID-19
- Spotlight policy imperatives for boosting ESG investment in Asia and its potential to drive post-pandemic recovery
- Discuss the outlook for sustainable finance development
- Policy makers, researchers, private sector representatives, journalists, students, and interested members of the public
- Free download link for the book Harnessing Digitalization for Sustainable Economic Development: Insights for Asia
- Improved understanding of ESG investment development challenges and opportunities after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Greater awareness of the potential for sustainable finance to promote economic recovery