Time of event
15:50 – 18:00 Tokyo time
This ADBI-Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Institute webinar will highlight key takeaways from the new book Unlocking Transport Connectivity in the Trans-Caspian Corridor, to be discussed by the co-editors and a panel of contributors to the book. The focuses will include the Trans-Caspian Corridor’s potential economic benefits for the CAREC region and beyond, cross-border connectivity drivers and barriers, and economic impact assessment approaches.
The participants will also discuss Trans-Caspian Corridor development opportunities, policy priorities, and related issues with a panel of international experts.
The discussion will be followed by an audience question and answer session.
- Overview the new book Unlocking Transport Connectivity in the Trans-Caspian Corridor
- Examine the development of the Trans-Caspian Corridor and its significance for the CAREC region
- Discuss Trans-Caspian Corridor policy challenges and opportunities
- Policy makers; experts from think tanks, universities, and other institutions; and interested members of the public
- Free download link for the book Unlocking Transport Connectivity in the Trans-Caspian Corridor
- Enhanced understanding of the economic impacts of the Trans-Caspian Corridor for the CAREC region
- Identification of policy solutions for strengthening the Trans-Caspian Corridor
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Institute