ADB undertakes Business Opportunities Seminars (BOSs) in its members to improve the interest and ability of eligible suppliers to locate ADB business opportunities, prepare high-quality and responsive bids, and understand ADB’s procurement and anticorruption procedures. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, Procurement, Portfolio and Financial Management Department (PPFD) transitioned its Business Opportunities Outreach Initiatives from in-person to virtual format. This year, PPFD will continue to offer and host virtual BOS and welcome in-person events, in cooperation with the host organizations.
During the seminar, participants will have the opportunity to:
- meet with ADB staff in procurement, consulting, project management, and related operations as well as sector specialists.
- hear presentations on how to qualify for ADB-financed contracts.
- discover what business opportunities are available, and where.
At the end of the seminar, participants will have:
- discovered the advantages of ADB-financed contracts.
- received an inside look at ADB's policies and procedures for the procurement of goods and works, the recruitment of consultants, and the engagement of NGOs and civil society organizations.
- learned how to locate business opportunities.
- learned the best ways to prepare responsive bids and proposals.
- received first-hand information on contracting opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects.
- Consulting Firms
- Civil Society Organizations
- Private Companies
- ADB procurement specialist
- ADB sector specialists
How to register
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Event organizers / partners
Stephane BESSADI (Mr)
BOS Team Lead
Senior Procurement Specialist, PPFD
Marie Charmaine "Apple" YUSON (Ms)
Clarissa SANTOS (Ms)
Jhoanna "Gigi" QUIMSON (Ms)
Jerald ACOSTA (Mr)
Digital Events/Social Media Coordinator