Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 20 - 23 February 2018 Workshop on Tax Policy for Domestic Resource Mobilization and Seminar on Property Tax Reform ADBI, Tokyo, JapanTraining workshop to promote discussion among government officials and experts, and share policy insights and country experiences on domestic resource mobilization and property tax reform.
- 21 - 22 February 2018 Knowledge Sharing Workshop for Strengthening the Environment Dimensions of the SDGs in Asia and the Pacific United Nations Conference Centre, Bangkok, ThailandOn 21-22 February 2018, ADB, in collaboration with the UN ESCAP & UN Environment, will hold a Knowledge Sharing Workshop on Strengthening the Environment Dimensions of the SDGs in Asia & the Pacific.
- 21 - 22 February 2018 Understanding the Digital Economy: What Is It and How Can It Transform Asia? New Delhi, IndiaCourse-based training to promote discussion among government officials and experts, and to share policy insights and country experiences related to the digital economy and fintech.
- 27 February 2018 Connecting the Bay of Bengal Region: A New Framework for Trade and Connectivity ADBI, Tokyo, JapanSeminar by Prabir De about the Bay of Bengal as an interconnected region, its economic prospects, and initiatives to better connect Bay of Bengal states with the rest of the world.
- 5 March 2018 Asia Launch of the 2017 World Intellectual Property Report—Intangible Capital in Global Value Chains ADBI, Tokyo, JapanAsia Launch of WIPO’s 2017 World Intellectual Property Report
- 6 - 8 March 2018 Developing Clean and Effective Energy Systems in the 21st Century ADBI, Tokyo, JapanCourse-based training to improve knowledge by government officials of the latest energy technologies, awareness of how new technologies will affect energy systems, and readiness to implement relevant policy reforms.
- 8 - 16 March 2018 ADB Celebrates Gender Month 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesADB will celebrate International Women's Day on 8 March 2018.
- 13 - 17 March 2018 German Asia-Pacific Business Association (OAV) mission to ADB's Business Opportunities Fair 2018 Manila, Philippines and Kolkata, IndiaDescription This trip is organized by OAV and the EZ-Scout Programme in cooperation with the German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce. The purpose of the mission is the participation of German companies, especially SMEs, in the 9th Business Opportunities Fair (BOF) organized by ADB. The mission will focus on South Asia and comprises two stages, Manila and Kolkata. It will take place from 13-17 March 2018.
- 14 - 15 March 2018 9th ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2018, to be held 14–15 March 2018 in Manila, Philippines, is a one-stop forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers looking to provide goods and services for ADB projects.
- 14 - 15 March 2018 第9回ビジネス・オポチュニティーズ・フェア 2018開催のご案内 フィリピン・マニラ ADB 本部概要 ADBでは毎年、本部（マニラ）にてビジネス・オポチュニティーズ・フェアを開催しています。同フェアでは、ADBのプロジェクトへの機材やサービスの提供等に関心をお持ちの方々（コンサルタント、コントラクター、サプライヤー等のほか、NGOの方々など）に、調達やコンサルタント雇用の業務に従事するスタッフや、ADBのプロジェクトを実際に組成・実施している、農業、環境、エネルギー、公共部門管理、金融、交通、水・衛生、都市開発、保健、教育など各セクターの担当スタッフより、ADBとのビジネスに関連する事項を説明させて頂きます。また、スタッフとの個別相談の機会もご用意しています。過去の参加者からは、調達手続の不明点を確認できる、今後のプロジェクトの実施予定に関する情報が得られる、また、他の参加者との情報交換ができ、役にたつとの声が聞かれます。本フェアを、ADBの業務や調達・コンサルタント雇用に関する情報を幅広く収集していただく機会、そしてADBスタッフや他の参加者とのネットワーキングの機会として活用していただき、今後のビジネスにお役立て頂ければ幸いです。
- 16 March 2018 Gender Month 2018 Distinguished Speaker: Helen Clark ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesHelen Clark will speak in ADB on 16 March 2018.
- 20 - 22 March 2018 Effectiveness of Universal Health Insurance in Asian Countries Yogyakarta, IndonesiaTraining workshop to promote discussion among government officials and experts, and to share policy insights and country experiences related to implementing universal health care in Asia.
- 3 - 6 May 2018 Manila 2018: 51st Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Government of the Philippines will host ADB's next annual gathering in Manila. The meeting will be held from 4 to 6 May 2018.
- 7 - 8 August 2018 Conference on Urban Development and Economics in the Developing World Shanghai, People’s Republic of ChinaThe conference on Urban Development and Economics in the Developing World, to be held 7–8 August 2017 in Shanghai, PRC will promote the exchange of new research and ideas in the field of urban development and economics.
- 2 - 4 October 2018 Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Water Forum will be held on 2-4 October 2018 at the ADB Headquarters. ADB is inviting specialists, practitioners, providers, partners, stakeholders, & reps from the civil society, private sector, & the govt.
- 15 February 2018 Research and Capacity Development for Planning, Implementing, and Operating High-Speed Rail (HSR) in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 - 13 February 2018 The Dawn of International Arbitration in the South Pacific: Regional International Arbitration Conference Westin Denarau Island, Nadi, Fiji
- 8 - 9 February 2018 Policy Workshop for Development of SME and Venture Business in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- 5 - 8 February 2018 Integrated Water Resources Management Training for Sustainable Development Shah Alam, Malaysia
- 30 January - 1 February 2018 5th Greater Mekong Subregion Environment Ministers’ Meeting Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 30 - 31 January 2018 8th ADBI-OECD-ILO Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia Incheon, Republic of Korea
- 26 January 2018 Seminar: Current Issues in Economics and Finance for Officials of Afghanistan Ministry of Finance ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 25 January 2018 Myths and Observations on Unconventional Monetary Policy: Takeaways from Post-Bubble Japan ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 19 January 2018 Mini-Workshop on Capacity Building Toward Social Innovation ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 18 January 2018 Did High-Speed Rail Promote Local Economic Activities? Application of Night-Time Satellite Data ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 18 - 19 January 2018 Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Financial Sector and Trade Finance Conference Bangkok, Thailand
- 16 - 18 January 2018 Policy Workshop on Food Security and Disaster Risk Reduction in Asia Bangkok, Thailand
- 14 January 2018 Green Finance: Energy Security and Sustainable Development Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 11 - 12 January 2018 Technical Workshop on Productivity Drivers in Asia: The Firm-Level Perspective ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 10 January 2018 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: Promoting Shared Prosperity ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 18 - 19 December 2017 Policy Workshop on the Sustainable Energy Industry and Managing Effective Green Technology Korea University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 12 - 14 December 2017 7th ADB International Skills Forum: Anticipating and Preparing for Emerging Skills and Jobs ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 12 December 2017 The Asia-Pacific Pathway to Universal Health Care ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 - 12 December 2017 Conference on Globalization, Development, and Economic and Financial Stability ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 - 13 December 2017 Water Governance in Asia: A Comprehensive Approach Yangon, Myanmar