- 10 March 2021 Financing for Tech Startups Online via Zoom, 4:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)This webinar on 10 March 2021, 4:00 p.m. (Manila time) will discuss financing sources to support impactful tech startups in greentech, agritech, edtech, and healthtech when patient capital is in short supply.
- 15 - 19 March 2021 ADBによる eマーケットプレイス開催のご案内（イベント参加およびバーチャル出展の募集） オンラインADBは、2021年3月15日から19日までの5日間、アジア・太平洋地域の開発途上国における安全で持続可能な、そして強靭でインクルーシブな水の管理のためのeマーケットプレイスを開催します。eマーケットプレイスは、各国政府関係者、水セクターに関連するサービスおよび管理ソリューションの提供者、開発専門家、学界、そして民間セクターが集うバーチャルの場であり、様々なデジタル技術やベスト・プラクティスの提供者とつなぐ役割を果たします。詳しくは、以下のリンクより、eマーケットプレイスのウェブサイトをご覧ください。
- 16 March 2021 Social Protection for Economic Inclusion: Adapting the Graduation Approach in Asia and the Pacific Online via Zoom, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)A regional learning event which centers on the Graduation approach as a key strategy for addressing remaining poverty and reducing inequality in Asia and the Pacific.
- 17 March 2021 International Financial Institutions Transport Sector Business Opportunities Seminar in South Asia (IFI BOS) OnlineThe seminar on 17 March 2021 will focus on transport-related procurement opportunities with the Asian Development Bank, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, and World Bank in the markets of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- 17 - 18 March 2021 ADB's Southeast Asia Development Symposium 2021: “Innovation through Collaboration: Planning for Inclusive Post-COVID-19 Recovery” OnlineADB will hold online the Southeast Asia Development Symposium 2021 (SEADS 2021) on 17-18 March, with the theme, “Innovation through Collaboration: Planning for Inclusive Post-COVID-19 Recovery.”
- 19 March 2021 Book Launch: Enhancing SME Participation in Global Value Chains: Determinants, Challenges, and Policy Recommendations OnlineThis webinar will highlight key takeaways from the new book Enhancing SME Participation in Global Value Chains: Determinants, Challenges, and Policy Recommendations, to be discussed by the volume editor Shujiro Urata.
- 19 March 2021 What can we learn from leading Covid-19 vaccine programmes? An insider look at India, UK and UAE Online, 8:00 a.m., London time, via ZoomDescription
- 29 March 2021 Book Launch: Developing Infrastructure in Central Asia: Impacts and Financing Mechanisms OnlineThis ADBI-CAREC Institute virtual event will highlight key takeaways from the new book Developing Infrastructure in Central Asia: Impacts and Financing Mechanisms, to be discussed by co-editors and a panel of contributors to the book.
- 30 March - 1 April 2021 Virtual Conference on Fintech and COVID-19 OnlineThis virtual conference will feature new research on fintech’s role in sustaining vulnerable groups such as poor households and micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises during the COVID-19 crisis.
- 7 - 8 April 2021 11th ADBI-OECD-ILO Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia: Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Building Back Better OnlineCo-hosted by ADBI, OECD, and ILO, the 11th Annual Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia will explore the impacts of market disruptions, including COVID-19, on labor migration in the region.
- 12 - 22 April 2021 Online ADB Sanitation Dialogue 2021 OnlineThe ADB Sanitation Dialogue 2021, an online conference set for the second quarter of 2021, engages developing member countries and other development partners toward achieving Sustainable Development Goal 6.2 on sanitation for all.
- 20 April 2021 Webinar on Creative Economy for Sustainable Development: Potential, Challenges, and Ways Forward OnlineThis webinar will explore creative industries in developing Asia and the Pacific, their sustainable development potential, and the challenges they face during the COVID-19 pandemic, drawing upon lessons and experiences from ASEAN countries.
- 4 - 5 March 2021 Virtual Conference on COVID-19 and Economic Recovery Potential in the CAREC Region Online
- 24 - 26 February 2021 Virtual Policy Dialogue on Post COVID-19 Fiscal Instruments and Green Development Online
- 15 - 18 February 2021 ADBI-JICA Online Training Program on Wastewater Management and City-Wide Inclusive Sanitation Online
- 10 February 2021 Asian Economic Integration Report 2021 Launch Online via Zoom, 10:00 a.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 8 - 10 February 2021 Conference on Strengthening Environmental, Social, and Governance Investment Under the COVID-19 Crisis Online
- 3 February 2021 ADBI-Cambridge University Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation Online
- 27 - 29 January 2021 Virtual Policy Dialogue on Taxation in the Digital Economy: New Models in Asia and the Pacific Online
- 22 January 2021 Preparing the frontline for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout: Learning from the past Online, 4:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8), via Zoom
- 18 January 2021 Yokohama City 9th Annual Asia Smart City Conference Online, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (UTC +8)
- 13 January 2021 Online Platforms to Catalyze Inclusive Growth Online via Zoom, 3:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 8 January 2021 Technology Innovation Challenge for Transport Online, 12:00 noon, Philippines time (UTC +8)
- 16 - 18 December 2020 Virtual Policy Dialogue: Upgrading Infrastructure and Housing to Reduce Poverty in Pacific Island Countries Online
- 14 December 2020 Yokohama City Pre-Event of 9th Annual Asia Smart City Conference Online
- 14 December 2020 Second International Webinar on Behavioral Insights and Nudges for Combating COVID-19 Online
- 14 December 2020 COVID-19 and the Wellbeing of Older Persons in Asia 2:00-3:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8), via Zoom
- 9 December 2020 ADB’s International Anticorruption Day Celebration 2020 Online, 2:00-3:15 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 9 December 2020 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2020 with Sweden Online