- 14 - 18 June 2021 ADB Asia Clean Energy Forum 2021: Accelerating the Low-Carbon Transition in Asia and the Pacific OnlineADB's Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) 2021 is going virtual and will be held during the week of 14–18 June 2021.
- 14 - 18 June 2021 Virtual Deep Dive Workshops on “Innovative Sustainable Cooling Solutions for Asia and the Pacific” and “Energy Efficiency Strategy” – 16th ADB Asia Clean Energy Forum OnlineThis virtual deep dive workshops examining innovative sustainable cooling solutions for Asia and the Pacific and energy efficiency strategy, to be held during the 16th ADB Asia Clean Energy Forum.
- 22 June 2021 ADB's Development Effectiveness in 2020: Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic Online via Zoom, 8:30-9:30 a.m. ET (8:30-9:30 p.m. Manila time)ADB's North American Representative Office will highlight the 2020 Development Effectiveness Review at a panel discussion on 22 June 2021.
- 23 - 24 June 2021 ADBI Policy Maker E-Training Webinar: Sustainable Green Finance OnlineThis public ADBI Policy Maker E-Training webinar will examine the challenges of integrating climate-related risk analyses into national budgetary plans in developing Asia and the Pacific.
- 23 June 2021 Measuring the Digital Economy Online, 4:00-5:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)Description Over the years, digital technologies have developed at an incessant pace and now play a prominent role in modern life activities. In response to this, development, academic, and private institutions have started developing methods to measure digitalization. ADB’s Statistics and Data Innovations Unit is developing a framework that uses national accounts and input-output analysis to better understand how the digital economy adds to a country’s gross domestic product. Objectives Webinar attendees will have the chance to engage with the speakers and:
- 25 June 2021 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2021 with Tajikistan Virtual BOS event / 1:00-2:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)A series of VBOS (Virtual Business Opportunities Seminars) with constituent countries is being conducted by PPFD led by Stephane Bessadi, Senior Procurement Specialist.
- 28 June 2021 Towards Safe Food, Nutritious Diets, and Resilient Food Systems Online via Zoom, 3:00-5:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)ADB, together with its partners, will convene an Independent Summit Dialogue, titled “Towards Safe Food, Nutritious Diets, and Resilient Food Systems, on 28 June 2021 via Zoom.
- 29 - 30 June 2021 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia OnlineThis OECD-ADBI roundtable, supported by the Government of Japan, will discuss key insurance and retirement savings issues in Asia.
- 30 June 2021 ADB’s Development Effectiveness in 2020: Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic (Europe) Online, 10:00-11:00 a.m., CET (4:00-5:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8))Description How has the Asian Development Bank (ADB) responded to the human and economic challenges triggered by the COVID 19 pandemic?
- 30 June 2021 ADBI Session on Scaling Up Green Finance in Asia (96th Western Economic Association International Annual Conference) OnlineThis virtual ADBI session will spotlight policies for promoting green finance in Asia, to take place during the 96th Western Economic Association International Annual Conference.
- 2 July 2021 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2021 with Italy (CDP) Virtual BOS event / 4:00-5:35 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)A series of VBOS (Virtual Business Opportunities Seminars) with constituent countries is being conducted by PPFD led by Stephane Bessadi, Senior Procurement Specialist.
- 7 - 9 September 2021 Regional Conference on Health and Socioeconomic Well-Being of Older Persons in Developing Asia: Role of Individual and Household Data Online via Zoom, 1:30-4:00 p.m. (Manila time)The regional conference aims to bring together experts and discuss the state of knowledge on the well-being of older persons.
- 9 September 2021 Trade and Supply Chain Finance Program Awards Online, 3:00 p.m., SGTJoin us in a virtual presentation of the awards, along with a magic show and other entertainment as we acknowledge our leading partner banks’ contribution to supporting trade in Asia and the Pacific. Awards cover transactions from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021:
- 15 - 16 June 2021 9th OECD-AMRO-ADB/ADBI-ERIA Asian Regional Roundtable on Macroeconomic and Structural Policies Online
- 15 June 2021 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2021 with Spain Virtual BOS event
- 9 June 2021 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2021 with Italy (Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane) Virtual BOS event
- 8 June 2021 ADB Distinguished Speaker Program—Edward Glaeser online, 7:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 3 June 2021 ADB Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar Series: The Consultant Management System online, 1:30 p.m. Manila time (GMT+8)
- 2 June 2021 New Pakistan Clean Air Plan (PCAP) Announcement online, 2:00-3:00, Pakistan time; 5:00-6:00 p.m. Philippines time
- 1 June 2021 Learning from Successful Educational Policies: Bridging ADB and Education Finland online, 9:00 a.m. Frankfurt; 10:00 a.m., Helsinki; 3:00 p.m., Manila
- 26 May 2021 Digital Entrepreneurship for Economic Resilience online, 4:00-5:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 26 May 2021 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2021 with France Online
- 21 May 2021 ADB Study on Industry 4.0 in Southeast Asia Online, 1:30-3:00 p.m., Manila time
- 21 May 2021 COVID-19 vaccine safety: From bench to bedside online, 1:00 p.m. (London time, GMT) via Zoom