Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 27 March 2017 Determinants and Impacts of Financial Literacy in Cambodia and Viet Nam ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis seminar will analyze the state of financial literacy in Cambodia and Viet Nam.
- 28 March 2017 Aging Populations in Asian Countries and Their Impacts on Fiscal Sustainability ADBI, Tokyo, JapanDiscussion among government officials, researchers and experts on policy insights related to past and current age-related social security systems in Japan.
- 3 - 6 April 2017 2017 ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting Jakarta, IndonesiaThe ICC Banking Commission is organizing its 2017 Annual Meeting in Jakarta, 3-6 April 2017.
- 6 April 2017 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: Meeting India’s Aspirations: Energy Scenarios until Mid-Century ADBI, Tokyo, JapanSuman Bery will explore engagement with global markets, the transition from fossil to renewables (and nuclear), energy access and efficiency, and the shifting balance between public and private providers, among others.
- 12 - 13 April 2017 Tax and Corruption Sydney, AustraliaBackground
- 13 - 14 April 2017 ADBI/ADB Conference: 20 Years after the Asian Financial Crisis: Lessons, Challenges, and the Way Forward ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference aims to update lessons from the Asian financial crisis to provide guidance for the further development and strengthening of financial markets and development of policy, surveillance and regulatory institutions in the region.
- 19 - 20 April 2017 Smart Grid Technologies and Implications for Inclusive Development (TA 7831 Final Workshop) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, IndiaThe workshop on 19-20 April 2017 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India will help participants integrate gender and social inclusion in smart grid technologies.
- 19 April 2017 Cultural Industries ADBI, Tokyo, JapanParticipants will discuss cultural industries in France, Japan, and the Republic of Korea.
- 1 - 3 May 2017 Global Think Tank Summit 2017 Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, JapanSave the date for the Global Think Tank Summit 2017, organized jointly by ADBI and UPenn’s TTCSP, 1-3 in Yokohama, Japan!
- 4 - 7 May 2017 Yokohama 2017: 50th Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Yokohama, JapanThe Government of Japan will host ADB's next annual gathering in the city of Yokohama. The meeting will be held from 4 to 7 May 2017.
- 5 - 8 June 2017 Asia Clean Energy Forum 2017 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesPurpose ADB, USAID, and the Korea Energy Agency will be organizing the twelfth Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) with the aim of sharing best practices in policy, technology, and finance to meet the region's climate and energy security challenges.
- 8 - 9 November 2017 2nd Asia Finance Forum: FinTech and Sustainable Development ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesDescription The conference, in collaboration between ADB and ADB Institute, aims to discuss the growing importance of digital finance and its cross-cutting impacts on sustainable development goals including poverty reduction, inclusive economic growth, inequality mitigation, as well as having an impact on addressing thematic issues such as hunger, health, education, gender, energy, infrastructure, and climate change.
- 23 March 2017 Seminar: Building Infrastructure—The Challenge of Meeting Asia's Infrastructure Needs ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 22 - 23 March 2017 第8回ビジネス・オポチュニティーズ・フェア 2017開催のご案内 ADB 本部 フィリピン・マニラ
- 22 - 23 March 2017 8th ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2017 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 21 March 2017 Labor and Product Market Reforms in Advanced Economies: Fiscal Costs, Gains, and Support ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 21 - 23 March 2017 Workshop: Green Energy, Transportation, and Green Cities Jeju, Republic of Korea
- 16 March 2017 Searching for Search in Credit Markets ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 16 March 2017 Gender Month Distinguished Speaker: Armie Jarin-Bennett on Gender Equality, Leadership and Journalism 2:30 p.m., Auditorium C–D, ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 14 - 15 March 2017 Empowering SMEs through Improved Financial Access: The Role of SME Data, Credit Rating, and Start-up Finance Bangkok, Thailand
- 14 - 15 March 2017 Regional Workshop on Integrating Social Protection Indicators in Monitoring Sustainable Development Goals ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 8 - 10 March 2017 2017 V20 Asia-Pacific Regional Consultation and Disaster Risk Financing Workshop ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 8 - 20 March 2017 ADB Celebrates Gender Month 2017 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 7 - 9 March 2017 The Effectiveness of Government Social Security Programs in Developing Asia Jakarta, Indonesia
- 2 - 3 March 2017 ICCA 5th Supply Chain Finance Summit Singapore
- 2 - 3 March 2017 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 28 February 2017 Meeting Asia’s Infrastructure Needs - Publication Launch and Press Conference 9:30 a.m., Foreign Correspondents’ Club, 2 Lower Albert Rd, Central, Hong Kong, China
- 27 February 2017 Trust Funds in the Pacific: Operation and Performance Update ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 22 - 24 February 2017 6th Network of Asian River Basins Organizations (NARBO) General Meeting Purwakarta and Jakarta, Indonesia
- 21 - 23 February 2017 ADB Trade Finance Training Seminar for Pacific Banks, Part 2 Tanoa International Hotel, Nadi, Fiji
- 21 February 2017 Growth Take-off in the People’s Republic of China ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 19 - 23 February 2017 4th International Fecal Sludge Management Conference Chennai, India