Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 17 - 21 June 2019 ADB Asia Clean Energy Forum 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) 2019 on 17-21 June 2019 at ADB Headquarters in Manila, Philippines aims to connect to ADB’s Strategy 2030 with the theme of “Partnering for Impact.”
- 18 - 19 June 2019 7th OECD-AMRO-ADB-ADBI-ERIA Asian Regional Roundtable on Macroeconomic and Structural Policies ERIA, Jakarta, IndonesiaThis roundtable will examine the impact of aging populations on fiscal sustainability and the economic outlook. It will also assess the development of appropriate policy responses to the fiscal challenges arising from population aging.
- 18 - 19 June 2019 Conference on Economic Integration in Asia-Europe Bank of Finland, Helsinki, FinlandThis conference will examine the different levels of economic integration in Asian sub-regions and Europe and the impacts on member countries.
- 23 - 28 June 2019 Training Program: The Role of Public Policy in Infrastructure Development ADBI, Tokyo, JapanA short course-based training program comprised of interactive lectures and group exercises to help policymakers deploy policies and procurement practices that facilitate private investment in infrastructure projects.
- 1 - 3 July 2019 Economic Corridor Development for Competitive and Inclusive Asia Training Jakarta, IndonesiaA course-based training to promote regional cooperation and integration through Economic Corridor Development in Asia and the Pacific.
- 27 - 29 August 2019 8th ADB International Skills Forum: Future of Skills and Jobs in the Age of Digital Disruptions ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe 2019 Skills Forum on 27-29 August 2019 in ADB will focus on emerging opportunities that will help prepare the workforce for a new labor market environment.
- 3 September 2019 ADB TFP Awards and Partners Dinner 2019 SingaporeADB’s third Trade Finance Program (TFP) Awards and Partners Dinner will be held in Singapore on 3 September 2019. Leading partner banks in ADB’s developing member countries will be recognized.
- 9 - 12 September 2019 Asia Pacific Social Protection Week 2019: Securing the Future of Asia and the Pacific ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Pacific Social Protection Week 2019, to be held 9-12 September in ADB Headquarters in Manila, Philippines, will discuss challenges and opportunities to expand social protection in Asia and the Pacific region.
- 24 - 26 September 2019 Rural Development and Food Security Forum 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe 2019 Rural Development and Food Security Forum on 24-26 September at ADB Headquarters in Manila, Philippines aims to share good practices in rural development, agriculture, and food security in Asia and the Pacific.
- 4 - 8 November 2019 3rd Finance Forum: The Future of Inclusive Finance ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesADB's 3rd Asia Finance Forum 2019 on 4-8 November 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines will discuss how new technologies are helping to bring financial services to unbanked communities.
- 13 - 14 June 2019 ADB-ADBI Conference on Demographic Changes, Productivity, and the Role of Technology Tokyo, Japan
- 10 June 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Chinese Local Bond Spreads, Monetary Policy and Misallocation ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 10 June 2019 2019 ADB World Oceans Day Seminar: Gender and Oceans 8:30-9:30 a.m. (Manila time), k-Hub, ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 5 - 6 June 2019 Conference on Promoting Responsible and Sustainable Financial Services in a Digital Age ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 31 May - 1 June 2019 ADBI Sessions on Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy, Financial Regulation, SME Finance, and Infrastructure Development: Seventh Seminar on Asia and the Pacific Economies Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU), Suzhou, PRC
- 28 - 30 May 2019 ADBI Sessions on Transport Infrastructure and Quality of Life at World Conference on Transportation Research IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India
- 21 - 24 May 2019 Railway Innovations Forum 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 16 May 2019 Seminar: Do High Rewards Require High Risks? What to Consider When Investing in High-Risk Jurisdictions and Industries ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 May 2019 ADBI Workshop on Economic Policy Challenges Facing the People’s Republic of China ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 - 5 May 2019 Fiji 2019: 52nd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Nadi, Fiji
- 1 May 2019 Regional Workshop on Blue Economy, Disaster Risk Financing, and Ocean Infrastructure Nadi, Fiji
- 26 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Fintech Initiatives in Trade Finance ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals: Costing and Financing Options ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 - 25 April 2019 Policy Dialogue on Efficient Fiscal Governance for Sustainable Growth in Asia Bangkok, Thailand
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Trends and Attitudes Towards Migration Globally ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Design-led Nexus Approach for Food, Energy, and Water Innovations in Cities ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 20 - 21 April 2019 ADBI Dialogue on Energy Insecurity in Asia: Challenges, Solutions, and Renewable Energy Jianguo Hotel, Xi’an PRC
- 16 - 18 April 2019 ADBI-Central Bank of Turkey Conference: Innovative Finance for Growth – The Role of Credit Guarantee Funds Istanbul, Turkey
- 8 - 11 April 2019 ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting 2019 Beijing, People's Republic of China