Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 16 - 18 April 2019 ADBI-Central Bank of Turkey Conference: Innovative Finance for Growth – The Role of Credit Guarantee Funds Istanbul, TurkeyThis conference will explore how credit guarantee funds can promote SME finance in Asia. Focus will be on identifying policies and digital tools such as fintech that could maximize the effectiveness of credit guarantee funds.
- 20 - 21 April 2019 ADBI Dialogue on Energy Insecurity in Asia: Challenges, Solutions, and Renewable Energy Jianguo Hotel, Xi’an PRCThis ADBI dialogue will investigate energy insecurity threats facing Asia and policy measures to help tackle them. It will take place during the 4th International Energy Finance Conference in Xi’an, People’s Republic of China.
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Trends and Attitudes Towards Migration Globally ADBI, Tokyo, JapanDistinguished speaker seminar by Neil Ruiz on trends and attitudes towards migration globally.
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Design-led Nexus Approach for Food, Energy, and Water Innovations in Cities ADBI, Tokyo, JapanDistinguished speaker seminar by Yan Wanglin on design-led nexus approach for food, energy, water innovations in cities.
- 26 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Fintech Initiatives in Trade Finance ADBI, Tokyo, JapanDistinguished speaker seminar by Daisuke Kamai on fintech initiatives in trade finance.
- 1 - 5 May 2019 Fiji 2019: 52nd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Nadi, FijiThe Government of the Fiji will host ADB's fifty-second annual gathering. The meeting will be held from 1 to 5 May 2019.
- 1 May 2019 Regional Workshop on Blue Economy, Disaster Risk Financing, and Ocean Infrastructure Nadi, FijiWill examine the rising threat of natural disasters and economies disruptions in coastal countries in Asia and the Pacific due to climate change, and equip officials in the region to improve disaster risk management and ocean infrastructure.
- 21 - 24 May 2019 Railway Innovations Forum 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Railway Innovations Forum 2019, to be held 21-24 May in ADB Headquartes, Manila, Philippines, will discuss innovations in railways, and how the rail sector in developing Asia and the Pacific can benefit from these technologies.
- 31 May - 1 June 2019 ADBI Sessions on Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy, Financial Regulation, SME Finance, and Infrastructure Development: Seventh Seminar on Asia and the Pacific Economies Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU), Suzhou, PRCThe ADBI sessions will examine cutting-edge research and policy solutions for advancing financial inclusion and financial literacy, financial regulation, SME finance, and infrastructure development.
- 5 - 6 June 2019 Conference on Promoting Responsible and Sustainable Financial Services in a Digital Age ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will investigate how to overcome barriers limiting further breakthroughs in financial inclusion in Asia and the Pacific amid rapid digital development.
- 13 - 14 June 2019 ADB-ADBI Conference on Demographic Changes, Productivity, and the Role of Technology ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will gather leading academics, policymakers, international organizations, and the private sector to discuss the theory, practice, and policy considerations of aging and technology.
- 17 - 21 June 2019 ADB Asia Clean Energy Forum 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) 2019 on 17-21 June 2019 at ADB Headquarters in Manila, Philippines aims to connect to ADB’s Strategy 2030 with the theme of “Partnering for Impact.”
- 27 - 29 August 2019 8th ADB International Skills Forum: Future of Skills and Jobs in the Age of Digital Disruptions ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe 2019 Skills Forum on 27-29 August 2019 in ADB will focus on emerging opportunities that will help prepare the workforce for a new labor market environment.
- 3 September 2019 ADB TFP Awards and Partners Dinner 2019 SingaporeADB’s third Trade Finance Program (TFP) Awards and Partners Dinner will be held in Singapore on 3 September 2019. Leading partner banks in ADB’s developing member countries will be recognized.
- 8 - 11 April 2019 ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting 2019 Beijing, People's Republic of China
- 3 April 2019 Asian Development Outlook 2019 - Press Conference 9:30 a.m., Foreign Correspondents’ Club, 2 Lower Albert Rd, Central, Hong Kong, China
- 1 - 9 April 2019 ADB Career Presentation in India India (various cities)
- 27 - 28 March 2019 10th ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 27 - 28 March 2019 第10回ビジネス・オポチュニティーズ・フェア 2019開催のご案内 ADB 本部 フィリピン・マニラ
- 25 - 26 March 2019 Second South Pacific International Arbitration Conference The Stanley Hotel, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- 25 March 2019 ADB Recruitment Outreach 2019 Asian Development Bank Institute, Tokyo, Japan
- 25 - 26 March 2019 Gender Dimension of Health and the Sustainable Development Goals Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 23 March 2019 ADBI Session on Finance for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth, Western Economic Association 15th International Conference Keio University Mita Campus, Japan
- 19 - 20 March 2019 Beneficial Ownership in Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop Manila, Philippines
- 15 March 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Capital Flows: The Role of Bank and Non-Bank Balance Sheets ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 March 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Banking Panics and the Lender of Last Resort in a Monetary Economy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 March 2019 Policy Workshop on Reforming State-Owned Enterprises in Asia Hanoi, Viet Nam
- 4 - 5 March 2019 OECD-ADBI-Financial Regulatory Department, Ministry of Planning and Finance, Myanmar Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
- 27 - 28 February 2019 ICC Academy’s 8th Supply Chain Finance Summit Singapore
- 26 - 27 February 2019 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 21 - 22 February 2019 Public-Private Dialogue on Unlocking the Potentials of Private Finance for Low-Carbon Transition ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 15 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Credible Forward Guidance ADBI, Tokyo, Japan