Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 14 - 15 November 2018 Conference on Spillover Effects of High-Speed Rail and Quality of Life ADBI, Tokyo, JapanConference to share experiences of high-speed rail (HSR) projects and operations, and to highlight the effects of HSR projects on the economy, environment, society, and the quality of life.
- 19 - 21 November 2018 5th Asia Women Leaders Program ADBI, Tokyo, JapanLeadership training and capacity development to strengthen knowledge, skills, networks, and confidence for senior women government officials who are in positions to influence their countryies’ public finance, policies, and services.
- 22 - 23 November 2018 iaTech 2018: Embracing Digital Technology in Internal Audit ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe iaTech 2018 conference, to be held 22-23 November 2018 in Manila, Philippines, aims to promote learning and sharing of digital technology in internal audit for public sector internal auditors.
- 22 November 2018 Aging Populations and their Impact on Fiscal Sustainability in the People’s Republic of China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea ADBI, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue on the impact of aging populations on economic outlooks and fiscal sustainability.
- 26 - 27 November 2018 OECD-ADBI-BoL-GIZ Conference on Financial Literacy and Consumer Protection Vientiane, Lao PDRDiscussion on how to increase financial literacy and strengthen consumer protection to support financial inclusion In the CLMV region.
- 27 November 2018 Justice for Women: Fighting the Gender-Based Violence Pandemic Auditorium C-D, ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines, 2:00-4:00 p.m. (GMT+8)Live video coverage on Facebook: Gender Equality in Asia and the Pacific ADB Description On the occasion of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women (25 November), Asian Development Bank's Gender Equity Thematic Group & the Office of the General Counsel present a high-level panel to discuss how to replicate and scale up successful initiatives to eliminate gender-based violence (GBV), and ways in which ADB can contribute to breaking the cycle of GBV in the region.
- 29 November 2018 ADBI-ADB-CI Final Conference: Leveraging SME Finance though Value Chains in the CAREC Landlocked Economies Astana, KazakhstanConference to take stock of challenges faced by SMEs in the CAREC landlocked economies in terms of access to finance, and assess opportunities for SMEs to link with GVCs.
- 30 November 2018 Measuring the Impacts of Infrastructure in CAREC Countries Astana, KazakhstanConference to measure the impact of infrastructure and infrastructure investment in CAREC countries.
- 5 - 7 December 2018 Adapting to Aging Asia: Developing Effective Responses and Long-Term Care Systems ADB Institute, and TKP Shimbashi Conference Center, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue to promote discussion on how to prepare for and adapt to an aging society.
- 11 - 13 December 2018 Fintech, Social Finance, and Financial Stability Shenzhen, People’s Republic of ChinaConference on the potential benefits and risks of financial technology activities on financial stability.
- 2 - 5 May 2019 Fiji 2019: 52nd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Nadi, FijiThe Government of the Fiji will host ADB's fifty-second annual gathering. The meeting will be held from 2 to 5 May 2019.
- 7 November 2018 ADB Online Career Event for Women Professionals Online
- 7 November 2018 2018 AMRO-ADBI Roundtable on the Japanese Economy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 - 8 November 2018 The Role of Financial Technology in the Inclusive Growth of Asian Economies Jakarta, Indonesia
- 6 - 9 November 2018 ADB Knowledge Forum 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 2 November 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: High-Speed Rail and the New Economic Geography: Evidence from Chinese Cities ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 November 2018 Minimum Wage Effects on Employment of Low-Skilled Workers ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 - 30 October 2018 How Digital Innovation Can Help Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Access Finance in Asia Bangkok, Thailand
- 29 - 31 October 2018 Disaster Risk Management in Fukushima Fukushima, Japan and Tokyo, Japan
- 23 October 2018 Launch of the Asian Economic Integration Report 2018 9:15 a.m., Lobby of the Oei Tiong Ham Building, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, 469C Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259772
- 23 - 25 October 2018 Fourth Forum on Successful Project Design and Implementation ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 17 - 19 October 2018 6th Asia-Pacific Climate Change Adaptation (APAN) Forum ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 13 October 2018 2018 Global Infrastructure Forum The Laguna Villas, Bali, Indonesia
- 11 October 2018 High-Level Policy Dialogue on Regional Cooperation to Support Innovation, Inclusion and Stability in Asia Sahadewa Room, Grand Bali Nusa Dua, Indonesia, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- 11 October 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Globalization and Environmentally Sustainable Development in China: An International Business Perspective ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 3 October 2018 Climate Change and the Financial Industry in Japan ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 2 - 5 October 2018 Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 26 - 28 September 2018 Engaging Civil Society Organizations in Advancing the Sustainable Development Goals Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), Tokyo, Japan
- 26 September 2018 Asian Development Outlook 2018 Update - Press Conference 9:30 a.m., Foreign Correspondents’ Club, 2 Lower Albert Rd, Central, Hong Kong, China
- 25 - 26 September 2018 Regional Forum on Strengthening the Enabling Environment for Disaster Risk Financing: Options for Enhancing Financial Resilience ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 24 - 26 September 2018 Leadership Capacity-Building Program for Public–Private Partnerships in Fecal Sludge Management IIT-Madras, Chennai, India