Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 21 - 22 February 2019 Public-Private Dialogue on Unlocking the Potentials of Private Finance for Low-Carbon Transition ADBI, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue between government officials and private investors to help unlock the potential of private finance for low-carbon transition.
- 26 - 27 February 2019 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue among government officials on how to promote good governance policies and practices in the financial sector and capital market development.
- 27 - 28 February 2019 ICC Academy’s 8th Supply Chain Finance Summit SingaporeThe International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy is holding the 8th edition of Supply Chain Finance Summit 27-28 February 2019 in Singapore.
- 4 - 5 March 2019 OECD-ADBI-Financial Regulatory Department, Ministry of Planning and Finance, Myanmar Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia Nay Pyi Taw, MyanmarPolicy dialogue to promote the development of insurance and retirement savings markets in developing Asian countries through public and private sector experience and best practice sharing.
- 19 - 20 March 2019 Beneficial Ownership in Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop Manila, PhilippinesTraining workshop for government officials and experts on beneficial ownership among extractive industries in Asia and the Pacific.
- 25 - 26 March 2019 Second South Pacific International Arbitration Conference The Stanley Hotel, Port Moresby, Papua New GuineaThe Second South Pacific International Arbitration Conference on 25-26 March 2019 is organized by ADB, Papua New Guinea, and the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
- 27 - 28 March 2019 第10回ビジネス・オポチュニティーズ・フェア 2019開催のご案内 ADB 本部 フィリピン・マニラアジア開発銀行（ADB）では、毎年マニラのADB本部にて、ADBの事業に関心をお持ちいただいている方々（コンサルタント、コントラクター、サプライヤー等のほか、CSO、政府関係者、調査・研究機関の方々など）を対象としたビジネス・オポチュニティーズ・フェアを開催しています。
- 27 - 28 March 2019 10th ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2019, to be held 27–28 March 2019 in Manila, Philippines, is a one-stop forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers looking to provide goods and services for ADB projects.
- 2 - 3 April 2019 Sub-Regional Capacity-Building Workshop on Improving Access to Universal Health Coverage: Role of Foreign Investment and Technology Transfer in the Pharmaceutical Sector Bangkok, ThailandTraining to equip government decision-makers with an understanding of coherent policies that underpin investment and technology transfer to upgrade domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers in the sub-region.
- 8 - 11 April 2019 ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting 2019 Beijing, People's Republic of ChinaThe ICC Banking Commission’s Annual Meeting will be held on 8-11 April 2019 in Beijing, China.
- 1 - 5 May 2019 Fiji 2019: 52nd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Nadi, FijiThe Government of the Fiji will host ADB's fifty-second annual gathering. The meeting will be held from 1 to 5 May 2019.
- 21 - 24 May 2019 Railway Innovations Forum 2019 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Railway Innovations Forum 2019, to be held 21-24 May in ADB Headquartes, Manila, Philippines, will discuss innovations in railways, and how the rail sector in developing Asia and the Pacific can benefit from these technologies.
- 15 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Credible Forward Guidance ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: On the Network of Global Currencies: Does Lead-Lag Connectedness Matter? ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 - 15 February 2019 Senior Roads Executives Programme ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 10 February 2019 ADB Career Presentation in Dhaka, Bangladesh Dhaka, Bangladesh, 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. (local time)
- 7 - 8 February 2019 Consultation on the assessment of the agency-level use of Country Safeguard System for Environment and Land Acquisition and Resettlement Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Artotel, Jl. Kaliurang KM 5.6)
- 1 February 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Bubbly Financial Globalization ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 - 25 January 2019 9th ADBI-OECD-ILO Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia: Innovative Approaches for the Effective Management of Labor Migration in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 - 25 January 2019 International Conference on Energy 4.0: Designing the Future of Thailand’s Power Sector Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand
- 18 January 2019 Research Launch: What’s the Evidence? Youth Engagement and the Sustainable Development Goals Auditorium A, ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines, 1:30–5:30 p.m. (GMT+8)
- 11 - 13 December 2018 Fintech, Social Finance, and Financial Stability Shenzhen, People’s Republic of China
- 10 - 11 December 2018 Conference on Land Management in Asia: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 6 - 7 December 2018 8th Annual International Forum on Economic Development Bali, Indonesia
- 5 - 7 December 2018 Adapting to Aging Asia: Developing Effective Responses and Long-Term Care Systems ADB Institute, and TKP Shimbashi Conference Center, Tokyo, Japan
- 3 - 14 December 2018 UNFCCC Climate Change Conference (COP24) Katowice, Poland
- 3 December 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Belt and Road Initiative: Cost-Benefit Analysis and Meeting Environmental Obligations ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 30 November 2018 Measuring the Impacts of Infrastructure in CAREC Countries Astana, Kazakhstan
- 29 November 2018 ADBI-ADB-CI Final Conference: Leveraging SME Finance though Value Chains in the CAREC Landlocked Economies Astana, Kazakhstan
- 27 November 2018 Justice for Women: Fighting the Gender-Based Violence Pandemic Auditorium C-D, ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines, 2:00-4:00 p.m. (GMT+8)
- 26 - 27 November 2018 OECD-ADBI-BoL-GIZ Conference on Financial Literacy and Consumer Protection Vientiane, Lao PDR
- 22 November 2018 Aging Populations and their Impact on Fiscal Sustainability in the People’s Republic of China, Japan, and the Republic of Korea ADBI, Tokyo, Japan