- 15 November 2021 - 10 March 2022 ADB Safeguard Policy Review and Update: Phase 2 Regional Consultations OnlineDescription
- 16 December 2021 - 10 February 2022 Greening Transportation Projects Online via Zoom, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Philippines time (GMT+8) | 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., India time (GMT+5:30)This webinar series discusses integrating principles of green growth, and concepts of smart design and planning, into linear infrastructure developments.
- 26 - 28 January 2022 Healthy Oceans Tech and Finance Forum: Innovative Solutions for Asia and the Pacific Online, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT + 8)This forum on 26-28 January 2022 aims to promote, and share technologies, good practices, and practical solutions to protect and enhance the health and resilience of ocean ecosystems and coastal communities in Asia and the Pacific.
- 26 January 2022 Book Launch: Harnessing Digitalization for Sustainable Economic Development: Insights for Asia OnlineThis webinar will highlight key takeaways from the new book Harnessing Digitalization for Sustainable Economic Development: Insights for Asia, to be discussed by the coeditors and a panel of contributors to the book.
- 31 January 2022 Call for Applications: Atoll Youth Climate Leaders OnlineADB Youth for Asia is recruiting youth climate leaders for the Atoll Youth Climate Leaders for Youth-led Climate Action project.
- 9 February 2022 Asian Economic Integration Report 2022 Launch online via Zoom, 10:00-11:00 a.m., Manila time (GMT+8)ADB’s flagship report, to be launched on 9 February 2022, explores how Asia and the Pacific region can capitalize on the growth of digital services trade through structural reforms and cooperation.
- 17 February 2022 ADBI-PPS-OECD Workshop on Public Procurement for Innovation OnlineCohosted by ADBI, the Public Procurement Service of the Republic of Korea, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, this workshop will examine keys to building innovation-boosting public procurement systems.
- 24 - 25 February 2022 Virtual Conference on Technology Transfer and Firm Competitiveness OnlineThis virtual conference will explore the transfer of foreign firms’ technology to local businesses via foreign direct investment in developing Asian countries.
- 24 February 2022 ADBI Featured Speaker Webinar: University of Chicago’s John List on The Voltage Effect: How to Make Good Ideas Great and Great Ideas Scale OnlineThis webinar will spotlight University of Chicago economist John List, who will discuss his forthcoming book, The Voltage Effect: How to Make Good Ideas Great and Great Ideas Scale.
- 27 February - 6 March 2022 ADBI-Toyo University Program on City-Wide Inclusive Policy and Innovation in Sanitation in Asia: Focus on Japanese Experiences OnlineThis one-week virtual program for policy makers from developing Asia and experts will examine city-wide inclusive sanitation in the region, with a focus on Japanese experiences.
- 2 - 4 March 2022 ADBI-ADB-KDI Conference on Effective Public Debt Management and Fiscal Sustainability in the Post-COVID-19 Era OnlineThis virtual conference will feature new research on public debt management and fiscal sustainability in the post COVID-19 era, with a focus on Asia and the Pacific.
- 23 - 25 March 2022 Virtual Workshop on Low-Carbon Cooling OnlineThis workshop will spotlight new policy research on addressing climate-friendly cooling needs in developing Asian countries.
- 2 - 5 May 2022 55th ADB Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors Colombo, Sri LankaADB and the Government of Sri Lanka signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on 29 September 2021 for Sri Lanka to host the 2022 Annual Meeting in Colombo from 2 to 5 May. Read more.
- 12 - 13 July 2022 ADBI-Yale University Conference on Enabling Gender-Sensitive COVID Recovery in Asia ADBI, TokyoThis conference will examine women’s economic engagement during the COVID pandemic and policy responses for promoting gender-equitable recovery in Asia.
- 20 January 2022 Digitalization and Credit Scoring for Women SMEs: Part II - The Technical Challenges Online via Zoom, 3:00 - 3:45 p.m., Philippine Standard Time (UTC +8)
- 19 January 2022 ADB Distinguished Speakers Program - Daron Acemoglu Online via Zoom, 9:30 - 11:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 19 January 2022 ADB’s Knowledge Journey - The Role of Research and Collaboration Online via Zoom, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 31 December 2021 Call for Papers: ADB-IEA Innovative Policy Research Award 2022
- 19 December 2021 ADB Business Opportunities Seminar - Bangladesh 2021 Online
- 14 December 2021 Strategic Routes for Financial Resilience in ASEAN+3 Online, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 10 December 2021 Investing in Education, Skills, and Research Collaborations for Climate Action online via Zoom, 4:00-5:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 10 December 2021 ADB Ventures - Korea Roadshow Physical Venue - Dream plus, Gangnam, Seoul | Online - YouTube, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. (KST)
- 9 December 2021 International Financial Institutions Water and Energy Sectors Business Opportunities Seminar in Southeast Asia (IFI BOS) online, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 9 December 2021 ADB’s International Anticorruption Day Celebration 2021 online, 2:30–3:45 p.m., Manila time (GMT+8)
- 9 December 2021 Virtual Conference on Asian Economic Integration in the Post-Pandemic World Online
- 8 - 9 December 2021 Youth in a Time of Crisis: Livelihood Diaries from Nepal and Indonesia During COVID-19 Online via Zoom
- 7 - 8 December 2021 21st OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia Online
- 7 December 2021 Tokyo Fiscal Forum Seminar: Towards Post-COVID-19 Fiscal Policy and Digitalization in Asia Online
- 6 December 2021 Farm-to-Market Produce Logistics: Cases and Emerging Trends in Korea and India Online, 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Delhi time | 12:30 - 3:00 p.m., Manila time
- 6 December 2021 AgTech Marketplace: Promising Technologies to Help Improve Farmer Producer Organizations' Market Access Online, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m., Delhi time | 3:30 - 5:00 p.m, Manila time
- 2 December 2021 CAREC Energy Investment Forum (EIF) 2021: Investing in Energy Efficiency Online, 2:00-6:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)