- 15 November 2021 - 13 December 2022 ADB Safeguard Policy Review and Update: Phase 2 Regional Consultations OnlineDescription
- 5 October - 9 December 2022 ADBI-Cambridge University Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation OnlineThe course will explore technologies and business models that are transforming the financial industry and the formulation of evidence-based regulatory, supervisory, and policy responses.
- 31 October - 9 December 2022 Asia-Australia Online Short Course: Digital Technologies for a Climate Resilient Water Sector OnlineThe Asia-Australia Online Short Course: Digital Technologies for a Climate Resilient Water Sector starting 31 October 2022 aims to build the capacity in the use of technology to improve water management, water security and resilience.
- 28 - 30 November 2022 Ежегодная конференция ИАБР 2022: Создание устойчивых глобальных цепочек поставок в условиях риска и неопределенности онлайнПовестка дня Нажмите для просмотра Форма регистрации Нажмите для просмотра
- 28 - 30 November 2022 2022亚洲开发银行学院（ADBI）年会: 在风险和不确定性中构建有韧性的全球供应链 在线注册表 点击打开 议程 点击打开
- 28 - 30 November 2022 2022年ADBI年次総会: リスクと不確実性の中での強靭なグローバルサプライチェーンの構築 オンラインウェビナー登録 クリックして表示 議題 クリックして表示
- 28 - 30 November 2022 2022 ADBI Annual Conference: Fostering Resilient Global Supply Chains Amid Risk and Uncertainty OnlineThe virtual 2022 ADBI Annual Conference will focus on fostering resilient global supply chains.
- 1 December 2022 ADBI 25th Anniversary Celebration: Strategies for Developing Asia’s Future OnlineThis event will highlight ADBI’s knowledge contribution and next steps to help developing Asia and the Pacific address sustainability challenges and accelerating socioeconomic transition.
- 2 December 2022 ADBI Featured Speaker Webinar: AIIB Chief Economist Erik Berglof on State Capacity and Private Sector Mobilization Toward Net Zero in Emerging Economies OnlineThis webinar will feature Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Chief Economist Erik Berglof, who will present AIIB’s 2022 Asian Infrastructure Finance report on the transition to net zero carbon emissions in emerging economies.
- 2 December 2022 Book Discussion: Keeping Indonesia Safe from the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learnt from the National Economic Recovery Programme Tokyo and Online (Hybrid)This ADBI hybrid event will spotlight key takeaways from the new book Keeping Indonesia Safe from the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learnt from the National Economic Recovery Programme.
- 5 - 6 December 2022 8th Conference of the Asia Pacific Public Electronic Procurement Network ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe 8th Annual e-GP Conference of the Asia Pacific Public Electronic Procurement Network (APPeN) will be held on 5-6 December 2022 to help strengthen the capacity of public procurement agencies in Asia and the Pacific.
- 5 December 2022 Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age Online via Zoom, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)How can digitalization and the business environment provide conditions for entrepreneurs to thrive? Find out 5 December 2022, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., Manila time via https://asianimpact.adb.org
- 6 - 7 December 2022 Workshop on Building Financial Protection for Public Assets in ASEAN Bangkok, ThailandCohosted by ADBI and the Global Asia Insurance Partnership on the sidelines of the 25th ASEAN Insurance Regulators’ Meeting, with support from the Asian Development Bank and Thailand’s Office of Insurance.
- 7 - 9 December 2022 ADBI-SMU Conference on Digital Finance and Sustainability OnlineThis ADBI-Singapore Management University (SMU) conference, with a focus on Asia, will feature new research on digital finance and its implications for sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
- 9 December 2022 ADB’s International Anticorruption Day Celebration 2022 Hybrid, 10:00 - 11:15 a.m., Manila time (GMT+8)ADB will hold on 9 December 2022 a knowledge-sharing session on Building Trust, Igniting Integrity: Sustaining relationships in rebuilding Asia and the Pacific in celebration of International Anticorruption Day 2022.
- 9 December 2022 ADB Recruitment Outreach Mission in Paris, France Paris, FranceWe are seeking to hire the best talent! This is an excellent opportunity for potential applicants to know more about ADB's mission and operations and our immediate and future vacancies.
- 12 December 2022 T7 Japan 2023 Inception Conference OnlineThe virtual Think7 (T7) Japan 2023 Inception Conference will mark the first meeting of the Group of 7’s (G7) think tank engagement group the T7 hosted by the Asian Development Bank Institute as part of Japan’s 2023 G7 presidency.
- 12 December 2022 Carbon Pricing and Fossil Fuel Subsidies Reduction: Webinar Online via Zoom, 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)This webinar on 12 December 2022 explores some of the key attributes of emissions trading systems, carbon tax systems, and fossil fuel subsidies in Asia and the Pacific.
- 12 December 2022 T7Japanインセプション会議 オンラインThe virtual Think7 (T7) Japan 2023 Inception Conference will mark the first meeting of the Group of 7’s (G7) think tank engagement group the T7 hosted by the Asian Development Bank Institute as part of Japan’s 2023 G7 presidency.
- 13 December 2022 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2022 with the Netherlands Online, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)A business opportunities seminar for the Netherlands, in cooperation with ADB, will be conducted on 8 December 2022.
- 25 November 2022 Virtual Workshop on Hydrogen in Decarbonization Strategies in Asia and the Pacific Online
- 24 - 25 November 2022 11th Asian Smart City Conference Online
- 24 November 2022 Impactpool Virtual Career Fair for Asia-Pacific Nationals Online, 1:30 am - 6:30 p.m. HKT
- 24 November 2022 Investors’ and Underwriters’ Perspectives on Sustainable Finance in ASEAN Online via Zoom, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 23 November 2022 Status and Implications of SNG Finance and Investment on Public Service Delivery and Sustainable Development Goals - online webinar Online via Zoom, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 23 November 2022 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2022 with Finland Online, 4:00 - 5:30 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 22 November 2022 Transformation to Sustainable and Resilient Agriculture Online, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
- 16 November 2022 ADB Recruitment Outreach Mission in the Republic of Korea Republic of Korea
- 15 November 2022 Conference on Innovation and Productivity in the Aftermath of the COVID-19 Pandemic Tokyo and Online (Hybrid)
- 14 November 2022 Book Launch: Climate Change Mitigation: Policies and Lessons for Asia Online
- 10 November 2022 2022 AMRO-ADBI Roundtable on Japanese Economy: Post-Pandemic Challenges ADBI, Tokyo
- 10 November 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine and the Impact on Small Firms in Central and West Asia Online via Zoom, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 8 November 2022 ADB Distinguished Speakers Program: Driving Food Security through Digitalization of Food Supply Chains Online via Zoom, 3:45-4:55 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)
- 8 - 9 November 2022 1st Asia-Pacific Housing Conference: Making Housing Affordable, Inclusive, and Resilient Online
- 8 November 2022 Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar 2022 with Germany Online via Zoom, 4:30 - 6:00 p.m., Manila time (GMT +8)