Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 26 - 28 July 2017 Regional Seminar on Gender Equality in Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management: Weathering an Uncertain Future Seoul, Republic of KoreaADB's seminar on 26–28 July 2017 in Seoul, Republic of Korea ams to help its staff and executing and implementing agencies understand the link between gender and climate change.
- 26 - 27 July 2017 Green Infrastructure and Poverty Reduction in the Pacific Island Countries Port Moresby, Papua New GuineaPolicy dialogue to facilitate information exchange on developing and improving renewable energy infrastructure and its impact on poverty reduction in the Pacific island countries.
- 9 - 11 August 2017 ADB-ADBI Forum on Governance and Institutions Seoul, Republic of KoreaTraining based on a learning methodology that consists of operations-focused presentations, case studies, discussion sessions, group exercises, and self-learning modules.
- 27 August - 1 September 2017 World Water Week 2017 Stockholm, SwedenWorld Water Week in Stockholm is the annual focal point for the globe’s water issues. It is organized by SIWI. In 2017, World Water Week will address the theme “water and waste – reduce and reuse”.
- 30 - 31 August 2017 Financing Infrastructure Connectivity for Economic Corridor Development Bangkok, ThailandA course-based training to discuss the challenges and importance of financing infrastructure connectivity for economic corridor development.
- 4 - 8 September 2017 2017 Asian Evaluation Week Hangzhou, People’s Republic of China2017 Asian Evaluation Week, knowledge sharing event on evaluation in Asia, will be held from 4 to 8 September 2017 in Hangzhou, People’s Republic of China.
- 5 September 2017 ADB TFP Awards and Partners Dinner Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa, SingaporeADB’s first Trade Finance Program (TFP) Awards and Partners Dinner will be held in Singapore on 5 September 2017. Leading partner banks in ADB’s developing member countries will be recognized.
- 8 - 10 November 2017 2nd Asia Finance Forum: FinTech and Sustainable Development ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesDescription The conference, in collaboration between ADB and ADB Institute, aims to discuss the growing importance of digital finance and its cross-cutting impacts on sustainable development goals including poverty reduction, inclusive economic growth, inequality mitigation, as well as having an impact on addressing thematic issues such as hunger, health, education, gender, energy, infrastructure, and climate change.
- 18 - 19 July 2017 Energy for the Future: The Second CAREC Energy Investment Forum and Astana EXPO-2017 Expo City, Astana, Kazakhstan
- 14 July 2017 Publication Launch: A Region at Risk - The Human Dimensions of Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific 11:00 am - 12:00 noon, ADB Headquarters, Multifunction Hall 3, ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
- 10 - 11 July 2017 2017 APEC Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 5 - 6 July 2017 Financing Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation in Developing Asia and the Pacific ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 28 - 29 June 2017 Aging Asia and the Pacific: Developing Long-Term Care Systems and Effective Responses ADB Headquarters (Auditorium A-C), Manila, Philippines
- 27 - 29 June 2017 Anticorruption Seminars – Fiji Holiday Inn, Suva, Fiji
- 27 - 30 June 2017 Asia Leadership Program 2017 ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 26 - 27 June 2017 Unlocking SME Finance and Making It Work in Central Asia Tbilisi, Georgia
- 23 June 2017 Asian Bond Monitor Workshop ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 23 June 2017 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the Role of Japan ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 21 June 2017 Caught in a Trap? Asia and the Pacific’s Middle-Income Countries at a Crossroads Bangkok, Thailand
- 19 - 20 June 2017 Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism Workshop for Money Service Businesses Iloilo City, Philippines
- 15 - 16 June 2017 The Role of Managing for Development Results in Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals 2030 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 15 June 2017 Sixth SASEC Customs Subgroup Meeting (SCS-6) Thimphu, Bhutan
- 14 June 2017 Seminar: A New Global Trade Order Post Trump, Mega FTAs, and India ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 14 - 15 June 2017 Workshop: Policies and Governance for Gender Equality and Competitive Female Labor in Asia Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 13 June 2017 Seminar: Towards a New Scoring Model for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 6 - 7 June 2017 Meeting on the Electronic Cargo Tracking System between India and Nepal Mumbai, India
- 5 - 6 June 2017 Tokyo Fiscal Forum 2017 Mita Conference Hall, Tokyo, Japan
- 5 - 8 June 2017 Asia Clean Energy Forum 2017 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines