- 27 May 2020 ADBI–Cambridge University Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation OnlineADBI, CCAF, and the JBSEEL are offering an 8-week Online Course on Fintech & Regulatory Innovation and related scholarships for select policy makers from Asian Development Bank developing member countries.
- 27 - 29 May 2020 Virtual Workshop on Energy and Transport Infrastructure Connecting Asia and Europe OnlineThis ADBI virtual workshop will feature papers that examine the economic and strategic impacts of infrastructure connecting Asia and Europe, as well as policies for attracting private finance to sustainably develop new regional projects.
- 28 May 2020 Virtual Policy Workshop on Regulatory Frameworks for E-Commerce Development in the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Region OnlineThis ADBI-CAREC Institute virtual policy workshop will explore new opportunities for CAREC countries to utilize e-commerce and regulatory approaches that can help to maximize the trade and sustainable growth benefits in the region.
- 15 - 19 June 2020 ADB Asia Clean Energy Forum 2020 OnlineADB Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) 2020 is going virtual and will be held during the week of 15-19 June 2020.
- 30 June - 2 July 2020 ADB Sanitation Dialogue 2020 - Postponed to first quarter of 2021 ADB headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Sanitation Dialogue 2020, to be held on 29 June to 1 July 2020 in Manila, engages ADB's developing members and other development partners toward achieving Sustainable Development Goal 6.2 on sanitation for all.
- 16 - 17 July 2020 Asian Development Conference 2020: Demographic Change and Human Capital in Asia Seoul, Republic of KoreaADB invites papers for the Asian Development Conference 2020 to be held 16-17 July 2020 in Seoul, Korea.
- 21 - 22 July 2020 9th International Conference on Asian Economic Development— Toward Sustainable Development Goals: Poverty Eradication and Inclusive Sustainable Growth OnlineADBI and Chiang Mai University will co-host a virtual conference spotlighting imperatives for achieving poverty eradication and inclusive sustainable growth in Asia and the Pacific, in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- 24 - 28 August 2020 Transport Forum 2020 ADB headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Transport Forum on 24-28 August 2020 in Manila, Philippines focuses on solutions for transport in Asia and the Pacific to become more equitable, safer, and resilient in a changing world.
- 18 - 21 September 2020 53rd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Incheon, Republic of KoreaThe Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors is an opportunity to provide guidance on ADB administrative, financial, and operational directions. The meetings provide opportunities for member governments to interact with ADB staff, nongovernment organizations (NGOs), media, and representatives of observer countries, international organizations, academe and the private sector. ADB’s annual meetings have become a premier forum for the discussion of economic and social development issues in Asia and the Pacific.
- 22 May 2020 53rd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank: Business Session Online
- 21 May 2020 Distinguished Speaker Series: Computational Urban Management in Smart Cities Online
- 20 May 2020 IDAHOTB 2020: Bridging the LGBTI Inclusion Data Gap Online
- 19 May 2020 How Banks Digitize Their Trade Business Online, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. (SGT)
- 15 May 2020 Webinar on Behavioral Insights and Nudges for Combating COVID-19 Online
- 22 - 23 April 2020 Workshop on Integration of Renewable Energy in Energy Systems: Perspectives on Investment, Technology, and Policy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 - 8 April 2020 14th International Tax Administration Conference - New Frontiers in Tax Administration Sydney, Australia
- 6 April 2020 『アジア経済見通し2020年版』グローバルローンチに係るプレスイベント 日本記者クラブ
- 3 April 2020 Asian Development Outlook 2020 - Online presentation 9:30 a.m. Manila, Philippines time / 1:30 a.m. GMT
- 17 - 19 March 2020 Conference on Transport Infrastructure Development, Spillover Effects, and Quality of Life Chubu University, Kasugai, Aichi, Japan
- 16 - 18 March 2020 OECD-ADBI-IRDAI Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia Hyderabad City, India
- 10 - 11 March 2020 Workshop on Meeting Environmental Objectives Through Energy Sector Reforms in Asia and the Pacific Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- 5 March 2020 Workshop on Fostering Sustainable SME Development and Firm Performance in Asia amid De-Globalization ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 2 - 3 March 2020 20th Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 25 - 27 February 2020 Regional Conference and Policy Dialogue on Blue Economy, Ocean Tourism, and Sustainable Blue Financing Nadi, Fiji
- 17 February 2020 Small Seminar: To Move or Not to Move? The Impact of an Immigration Influx in Seoul on the Location Decisions of Natives ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 13 - 14 February 2020 8th OECD-AMRO-ADB/ADBI-ERIA Asian Regional Roundtable on Macroeconomic and Structural Policies ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 6 - 7 February 2020 Workshop on Trade, Global Value Chains, and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises ADBI, Tokyo, Japan