Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 18 - 19 January 2017 7th ADB-ADBI-OECD-ILO Roundtable on Labor Migration in Asia ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesPolicy dialogue and roundtable discussion on updated labor migration trends and policies in Asia.
- 20 January 2017 Seminar: Working Differently in Fragile, Conflict-Affected Situations ADBI, Tokyo, JapanIntroduction to ADB's work in fragile and conflict-affected situations (FCAS).
- 30 January 2017 ADB Recruitment Outreach Event: London, United Kingdom London, United KingdomADB’s Human Resources recruitment team will be in London on 30 January 2017 to showcase ADB’s work and career opportunities in a presentation, and to conduct interviews with pre-selected candidates.
- 1 February 2017 ADBI/Green Climate Fund Climate Finance Seminar: Innovation in Climate Finance ADBI, Tokyo, JapanBackground Long-term changes in the earth’s environment and climate system are significant. More and more countries and global bodies now understand that climate change is a huge problem that prevents economic development and creates unhealthy populations for developing countries.
- 21 - 23 February 2017 ADB Trade Finance Training Seminar for Pacific Banks, Part 2 Tanoa International Hotel, Nadi, FijiDescription ADB's Trade Finance Program (TFP) will hold part 2 of the Pacific regional training on trade finance which provides delegates with a refresher course on trade finance operations, as well as introduces new topics such as financial crime compliance, export factoring, and trade finance risk management and fraud prevention.
- 22 - 23 March 2017 8th ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2017 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Business Opportunities Fair 2017, to be held 22-23 March 2017 in Manila, Philippines, is a one-stop forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers looking to provide goods and services for ADB projects.
- 2 - 3 May 2017 Global Think Tank Summit 2017 Pacifico Yokohama, Yokohama, JapanSave the date for the Global Think Tank Summit 2017, organized jointly by ADBI and UPenn’s TTCSP, 2-3 in Yokohama, Japan!
- 4 - 7 May 2017 Yokohama 2017: 50th Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Yokohama, JapanThe Government of Japan will host ADB's next annual gathering in the city of Yokohama. The meeting will be held from 4 to 7 May 2017.
- 5 - 8 June 2017 Asia Clean Energy Forum 2017 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesPurpose ADB, USAID, and the Korea Energy Agency will be organizing the twelfth Asia Clean Energy Forum with the aim of sharing best practices in policy, technology, and finance to meet the region's climate and energy security challenges.
- 18 January 2017 Making Trade Inclusive: Symposium on SMEs and Trade Adjustment ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 13 January 2017 Aging Populations in Asian Countries and Their Impact on Fiscal Sustainability ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 January 2017 Household Mortgage Demand in the UK, Australia, and Japan: The Role of Mortgage Market Institutions ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 9 - 10 January 2017 2017 ACED - ADB Conference on Economic Development: Entrepreneurship, Firm Dynamics, and New Technologies ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 5 January 2017 Public Debt and Private Firm Funding: Evidence from Cities in the People’s Republic of China ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 19 - 20 December 2016 Conference: Financing Quality and Green Infrastructure in Asia Hanoi, Vietnam
- 15 December 2016 The Challenges of Population Aging in Developing Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 13 December 2016 Asian Economic Integration Report 2016: What Drives Foreign Direct Investment in Asia and the Pacific? ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 December 2016 Distinguished Speaker Seminar: SME Competitiveness - Meeting the Standard of Trade in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 - 13 December 2016 Workshop: The Middle Income Trap in Asia Kobe, Japan
- 8 - 9 December 2016 Conference: Finance and Innovation ADBI, Japan, Tokyo
- 8 - 9 December 2016 2nd International Forum on Economic Development and Public Policy Unlocking Public and Private Investment: Role of Financial Sector Bali, Indonesia
- 6 December 2016 Conference: Enhancing Financial Inclusion through Postal Savings ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 5 December 2016 On the Margins of Development: Asia-Pacific Lesbians, Gay, Bisexuals, Transgender (LGBT) Inclusion, Poverty Reduction and Prosperity 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Auditorium C–D, ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 1 - 2 December 2016 ADBI Annual Conference 2016: The Implications of Ultra-Low and Negative Interest Rates for Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 30 November - 1 December 2016 21st GMS Ministerial Conference Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 28 November - 2 December 2016 2016 ADBI-Keio Executive Training in Economics: Contemporary Macroeconomic Policies in a Globalized Economy Keio University, Tokyo
- 28 - 29 November 2016 Trade in the Digital Economy Bangkok, Thailand
- 28 - 30 November 2016 E-learning Course on Asian Economic Development and Integration: Follow Up Keio University and ADBI, Tokyo
- 28 November 2016 Wage Growth and Wage Inequality in Urban Areas in the People’s Republic of China: 1995-2013 ADBI, Tokyo, Japan