Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 24 - 26 September 2018 Leadership Capacity-Building Program for Public–Private Partnerships in Fecal Sludge Management IIT-Madras, Chennai, IndiaThe three-day leadership capacity development program at Chennai will train government officials, students, and experts to serve as changemakers and pioneers for social innovation in fecal sludge management.
- 25 - 26 September 2018 Regional Forum on Strengthening the Enabling Environment for Disaster Risk Financing: Options for Enhancing Financial Resilience ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Regional Forum on Strengthening the Enabling Environment for Disaster Risk Financing: Options for Enhancing Financial Resilience will be held on 25-26 September 2018 at ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines.
- 26 September 2018 Asian Development Outlook 2018 Update - Press Conference 9:30 a.m., Foreign Correspondents’ Club, 2 Lower Albert Rd, Central, Hong Kong, ChinaEditors and correspondents are invited to the launch of ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) Update 2018. This year's theme is Maintaining Stability Amid Heightened Uncertainty.
- 26 - 28 September 2018 Engaging Civil Society Organizations in Advancing the Sustainable Development Goals Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), Tokyo, JapanThe knowledge forum on “Engaging Civil Society Organizations in Advancing the Sustainable Development Goals, to be held 26-28 September at the ADBI in Tokyo, Japan, will discuss the contribution of CSOs in achieving the SDGs.
- 2 - 5 October 2018 Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Water Forum will be held on 2-5 October 2018 at ADB headquarters, Manila, Philippines. ADB invites specialists, practitioners, providers, andn other stakeholders from civil society, private sector, and govt.
- 11 October 2018 High-Level Policy Dialogue on Regional Cooperation to Support Innovation, Inclusion and Stability in Asia Sahadewa Room, Grand Bali Nusa Dua, Indonesia, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.Description The High-Level Policy Dialogue on Regional Cooperation to Support Innovation, Inclusion and Stability in Asia, to be held on 11 October 2018 in Bali, Indonesia, will gather central bankers, financial regulators, international organization heads, and market participants to discuss the role of technology in creating new markets and opportunities for the inclusive future of Asia, and how to foster technological entrepreneurship that can have a positive impact on innovation, inclusion, and sustainable development in Asia.
- 13 October 2018 2018 Global Infrastructure Forum The Laguna Villas, Bali, IndonesiaThe 2018 Global Infrastructure Forum to be held on 13 October 2018 in Bali, Indonesia will enhance coordination among multilateral development banks and their development partners to better develop infrastructure for developing countries.
- 17 - 19 October 2018 6th Asia-Pacific Climate Change Adaptation (APAN) Forum ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesADB, with the Governments of Palau and the Philippines, co-hosts the 6th Asia-Pacific Climate Change Adaptation Forum, to be held from 17 to 19 October 2018 at ADB’s Headquarters in Manila.
- 23 - 25 October 2018 Capacity Building Program for EAs/IAs on Successful Project Design and Implementation ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThis program aims to build capacity of ADB-funded project executing and implementing agencies in ADB’s internal processes and is structured around ADB’s project cycle.
- 29 - 30 October 2018 How Digital Innovation Can Help Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Access Finance in Asia Bangkok, ThailandInteractive conference to promote discussion on digital technology and access to finance by small and medium-sized enterprises in Asia.
- 29 - 31 October 2018 Disaster Risk Management in Fukushima Fukushima, Japan and Tokyo, JapanTour of Fukushima disaster risk management sites, to enhance awareness of disaster risk reduction to prepare for future natural disasters.
- 6 - 9 November 2018 ADB Knowledge Forum 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe ADB Knowledge Forum will inform how ADB’s operationalizes Strategy 2030 in the area of knowledge management.
- 14 - 15 November 2018 Conference on Spillover Effects of High-Speed Rail and Quality of Life ADBI, Tokyo, JapanConference to share experiences of high-speed rail (HSR) projects and operations, and to highlight the effects of HSR projects on the economy, environment, society, and the quality of life.
- 22 - 23 November 2018 iaTech 2018: Embracing Digital Technology in Internal Audit ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe iaTech 2018 conference, to be held 22-23 November 2018 in Manila, Philippines, aims to promote learning and sharing of digital technology in internal audit for public sector internal auditors.
- 2 - 5 May 2019 Fiji 2019: 52nd Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank Nadi, FijiThe Government of the Fiji will host ADB's fifty-second annual gathering. The meeting will be held from 2 to 5 May 2019.
- 20 - 22 September 2018 Development Partner Roundtable and Policy Dialogue on Sustainable Sanitation in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 12 - 14 September 2018 ADB Transport Forum 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 12 September 2018 Transport Forum: Innovative Finance ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 11 - 12 September 2018 Third CAREC Energy Investment Forum Batumi, Georgia
- 11 September 2018 Advisory Council Policy Dialogue: Land Acquisition and Infrastructure Development through Land Trust Laws ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 10 - 14 September 2018 2018 Asian Evaluation Week Chengdu, People's Republic of China
- 5 September 2018 Small Seminar: The Effects of Trade Policy on Technological Innovation in Agricultural Markets ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 4 September 2018 ADB TFP Awards and Partners Dinner 2018 Intercontinental Hotel, Singapore
- 4 - 5 September 2018 Digital Development Forum 2018 (DDF 2018) ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 3 September 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Report on Revitalizing Multilateral Governance at the World Trade Organization ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 - 30 August 2018 The 14th East Asia Top Level Official’s Meeting on Competition Policy and the 11th East Asia Conference on Competition Law and Policy Sydney, Australia
- 29 August 2018 ADB Online Career Event Online
- 29 August 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Think Tanks, the New Knowledge and Policy Brokers in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 21 August 2018 Indonesia’s Recent Economic Development ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 17 August 2018 Planning, Implementation, and Operation of High-Speed Rail in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 16 - 17 August 2018 Regional Consultation Forum: Innovation for Health Economic Zones and Border Area Development in the Greater Mekong Subregion Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
- 9 August 2018 Small Seminar: The Tohoku Earthquake and Its Impact on Firms' Financial Constraints ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 9 - 12 August 2018 6th Asian Youth Forum Incheon, Republic of Korea
- 7 - 8 August 2018 Conference on Urban Development and Economics in the Developing World Shanghai, People’s Republic of China
- 6 - 7 August 2018 ADBI–Bank of Thailand Conference on Innovative Finance for Future Growth Bangkok, Thailand