Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 19 - 20 June 2018 Services-Led Development: Prospects and Policies ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThe purpose of this project is to discuss the latest evidence on how the services economy can help promote sustainable development.
- 21 June 2018 ADBI-ADB-CI Inception Workshop: Leveraging SME Finance through Value Chains in the CAREC Landlocked Economies Beijing, People’s Republic of ChinaThe study will take stock of challenges faced by small and medium-sized enterprises in the CAREC landlocked economies in terms of their access to finance, and assess their opportunities to link with global value chains.
- 22 June 2018 The 2018 OECD Economic Survey of the Republic of Korea ADBI, Tokyo, JapanSeminar by Randall Jones on the 2018 OECD Economic Survey of Korea.
- 25 - 27 June 2018 Capacity Building in Green Infrastructure and Housing for Poverty Reduction in the Pacific Region Nadi, FijiThree-day capacity development program at Nadi, Fiji to develop capacity-building approaches at different scales and levels to tackle climate vulnerability and poverty reduction in the Pacific island countries.
- 4 July 2018 Advancing South-South Knowledge Sharing in Asia Seoul, Republic of KoreaThe learning event, Advancing South–South Knowledge Sharing in Asia, will be held on 4 July 2018 in Seoul, Republic of Korea, to enhance and and broaden knowledge sharing on sources of development in Asia and the Pacific.
- 9 - 11 July 2018 Economic Corridor Development for Competitive and Inclusive Asia Training Jakarta, IndonesiaTraining workshop to promote discussion among government officials and experts, and share policy insights and country experiences on economic corridor development in Asia.
- 18 - 19 July 2018 Conference on Human Capital Development for Inclusive Growth and Shared Prosperity Chengdu, People’s Republic of ChinaConference on human capital development for inclusive growth and shared prosperity organized by the Asian Development Bank Institute, the Asian Development Bank, and the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics
- 7 - 8 August 2018 Conference on Urban Development and Economics in the Developing World Shanghai, People’s Republic of ChinaThe conference on Urban Development and Economics in the Developing World, to be held 7–8 August 2017 in Shanghai, PRC will promote the exchange of new research and ideas in the field of urban development and economics.
- 4 September 2018 ADB TFP Awards and Partners Dinner 2018 Intercontinental Hotel, SingaporeADB’s second Trade Finance Program (TFP) Awards and Partners Dinner will be held in Singapore on 4 September 2017. Leading partner banks in ADB’s developing member countries will be recognized.
- 10 - 14 September 2018 2018 Asian Evaluation Week Chengdu, People's Republic of ChinaThe 2018 Evaluation Week will be held on 10–14 September in Chengdu, People's Republic of China with theme, "Making Evaluation Work at the Country Level."
- 12 - 14 September 2018 ADB Transport Forum 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Transport Forum 2018, to be held on 12–14 September 2018 in Manila, will discuss the future of transport in Asia and the Pacific and issues such as financing quality transport infrastructure and adapting to climate change.
- 2 - 4 October 2018 Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Water Forum will be held on 2-4 October 2018 at ADB headquarters, Manila, Philippines. ADB invites specialists, practitioners, providers, andn other stakeholders from civil society, private sector, and govt.
- 13 October 2018 2018 Global Infrastructure Forum The Laguna Villas, Bali, IndonesiaThe 2018 Global Infrastructure Forum will be held on 13 October 2018 in Bali, Indonesia will enhance coordination among multilateral development banks and their development partners to better develop infrastructure for developing countries.
- 18 June 2018 Inaugural Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) Manila Symposium on “Enhanced AML and Financial Crime Tools and Techniques” ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 13 - 14 June 2018 Authors’ Workshop for the “Water Insecurity and Sanitation in Asia” Book Project Singapore
- 12 - 13 June 2018 ADBI Workshop on Labor Income Share in Asia: Conceptual Issues, Drivers, and Policy Implications ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 - 13 June 2018 ADB–ADBI Forum on Governance and Institutions: Issues in State-Owned Enterprise Reform and Corporate Governance Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 6 - 8 June 2018 Asia Clean Energy Forum 2018: Deep Dive Workshop on Financing Community-Based Renewable Energy Projects ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 4 - 8 June 2018 Asia Clean Energy Forum 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 1 June 2018 High-Speed Rail in Japan and Urban Development around Stations ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 - 31 May 2018 Policy Workshop on Smart Grids: Promoting Cross-Border and Regional Energy Cooperation Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 29 - 30 May 2018 2018 IPSASB Strategy Roundtable and Capacity Building Forum ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 28 May 2018 Transport and Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 25 May 2018 Africa Day’s AfDB–ADBI Joint Side Event at AfDB’s Annual Meeting Busan, Republic of Korea
- 17 - 18 May 2018 Strategies for Financing Social Protection to Achieve the SDGs ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 - 12 May 2018 ADBI Sessions on Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, and Infrastructure Development: Sixth Seminar on Asia and the Pacific Economies Xi’an Jiaotong–Liverpool University (XJTLU), Suzhou, PRC
- 10 - 11 May 2018 ADB-ADBI Conference: Toward Optimal Provision of Regional Public Goods in Asia and the Pacific ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 8 - 9 May 2018 Developing the Elements of a Disaster Risk Financing Strategy Bangkok, Thailand
- 3 - 6 May 2018 Manila 2018: 51st Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 27 April 2018 Technology for Inclusion Conference ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 25 - 26 April 2018 ADBI–JFSA–OECD Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Savings in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 13 April 2018 Advisory Council Policy Dialogue: Financing Infrastructure in Developing Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 April 2018 Asian Development Outlook 2018 - Press Conference 9:30 a.m., Foreign Correspondents’ Club, 2 Lower Albert Rd, Central, Hong Kong, China