Calendar of Events
Learn more about ADB events.
- 27 April 2018 Technology for Inclusion Conference ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThis conference, which will be held on 27 April 2018 at the ADB headquarters, will discuss the findings of the 2018 Asian Development Outlook's theme chapter—How Technology Affects Jobs.
- 3 - 6 May 2018 Manila 2018: 51st Annual Meeting of the Asian Development Bank ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Government of the Philippines will host ADB's next annual gathering in Manila. The meeting will be held from 4 to 6 May 2018.
- 8 - 9 May 2018 Developing the Elements of a Disaster Risk Financing Strategy Bangkok, ThailandTraining workshop to share policy insights and country experiences among government officials and experts on disaster risk financing strategies.
- 10 - 11 May 2018 ADB-ADBI Conference: Toward Optimal Provision of Regional Public Goods in Asia and the Pacific ADBI, Tokyo, JapanConference to gather leading academics, policy makers, and international organizations to discuss the theory, practice, and policy considerations of RPGs.
- 11 - 12 May 2018 ADBI Sessions on Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, and Infrastructure Development: Sixth Seminar on Asia and the Pacific Economies Xi’an Jiaotong–Liverpool University (XJTLU), Suzhou, PRCSpecial ADBI sessions on financial inclusion, financial literacy, and infrastructure development, featuring research papers by ADBI staff and outside contributors.
- 17 - 18 May 2018 Strategies for Financing Social Protection to Achieve the SDGs ADBI, Tokyo, JapanPolicy dialogue to enhance capacity to assess and access financing options to expand social protection programs
- 28 May 2018 The Role of Transport in Sustainable Development: Prospects, Opportunities, and Challenges for the Philippines ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe workshop, Role of Transport in Sustainable Development: Prospects, Opportunities and Challenges for the Philippines, will be held on 28 May 2018. It will be jointly hosted by ADB and the World Bank Group.
- 29 - 30 May 2018 2018 IPSASB Strategy Roundtable and Capacity Building Forum ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesDescription The International Public-Sector Accounting Standards Board (IPSASB) is holding roundtables in Europe (Brussels), Africa (Addis Ababa), and Asia (Manila) for senior government officials with public financial management (PFM) backgrounds to provide relevant and actionable feedback on its 2019-2023 draft strategy and work plan.
- 4 - 8 June 2018 Asia Clean Energy Forum 2018 ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Clean Energy Forum (ACEF) 2018 on 4-8 June 2018 in ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines aims to share best practices in policy, technology, and finance to meet the region's climate and energy security challenges.
- 4 July 2018 Advancing South-South Knowledge Sharing in Asia Seoul, Republic of KoreaThe learning event, Advancing South–South Knowledge Sharing in Asia, will be held on 4 July 2018 in Seoul, Republic of Korea, to enhance and and broaden knowledge sharing on sources of development in Asia and the Pacific.
- 7 - 8 August 2018 Conference on Urban Development and Economics in the Developing World Shanghai, People’s Republic of ChinaThe conference on Urban Development and Economics in the Developing World, to be held 7–8 August 2017 in Shanghai, PRC will promote the exchange of new research and ideas in the field of urban development and economics.
- 10 - 14 September 2018 2018 Asian Evaluation Week Chengdu, People's Republic of ChinaThe 2018 Evaluation Week will be held on 10–14 September in Chengdu, People's Republic of China with theme, "Making Evaluation Work at the Country Level."
- 2 - 4 October 2018 Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology ADB Headquarters, Manila, PhilippinesThe Asia Water Forum will be held on 2-4 October 2018 at the ADB Headquarters. ADB is inviting specialists, practitioners, providers, partners, stakeholders, & reps from the civil society, private sector, & the govt.
- 25 - 26 April 2018 ADBI–JFSA–OECD Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Savings in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 13 April 2018 Advisory Council Policy Dialogue: Financing Infrastructure in Developing Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 April 2018 Asian Development Outlook 2018 - Press Conference 9:30 a.m., Foreign Correspondents’ Club, 2 Lower Albert Rd, Central, Hong Kong, China
- 10 April 2018 Place-Based Preferential Tax Policy and its Spatial Effects: Evidence from India’s Program on Industrially Backward Districts ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 9 April 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Asia's Green Finance Challenge ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 9 April 2018 BOOK LAUNCH: Financing Infrastructure in Asia and the Pacific: Impacts and New Sources ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 5 - 6 April 2018 Tax System Integrity in the Digital Age—13th International Tax Administration Conference Sydney, Australia
- 2 - 6 April 2018 2018 ICC Banking Commission Annual Meeting Miami, Florida, USA
- 30 March 2018 ADB–ADBI–University of Tokyo Conference on Behavioral and Experimental Economics for Development Policy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 March 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: Immigrant Locations and Native Residential Preferences: Emerging Ghettos or New Communities? ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 29 - 31 March 2018 6th Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Summit National Convention Center, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- 29 March 2018 Distinguished Speaker Series: How Crisis-Era Foreign Trade Distortions Reshuffle Global Trade Flows ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 28 March 2018 Transitions between Informal and Formal Employment: Results from a Worker Survey in Bangladesh ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 27 March 2018 ADB HR Recruitment Mission Spring 2018: Tokyo, Japan ADBI, Kasumigaseki Building 8F, 3-2-5, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6008, Japan
- 26 March 2018 Economic Assessments of Global Value Chain—The Case of the People’s Republic of China and India ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 20 - 22 March 2018 Effectiveness of Universal Health Insurance in Asian Countries Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 16 March 2018 Gender Month 2018 Distinguished Speaker: Helen Clark on Breaking the glass ceilings - Reflections on the future of women’s leadership ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
- 15 March 2018 Research and Capacity Development for Planning, Implementing, and Operating High Speed Rail (HSR) in Asia Part 2 ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 14 - 15 March 2018 第9回ビジネス・オポチュニティーズ・フェア 2018開催のご案内 フィリピン・マニラ ADB 本部