ADB Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar Series: The Consultant Management System
3 June 2021
online, 1:30 p.m. Manila time (GMT+8)
This ADB Virtual Business Opportunities Seminar Series is open to individual consultants and consulting firms who want to work with ADB. Participants will gain a greater understanding of the ADB Consultant Management System (CMS) and its procurement procedures, as the central hub for ADB’s consulting-related business opportunities.
This seminar is part of a series aimed at providing a greater understanding of ADB’s business opportunities, to help ADB attract the best partners for delivering upon its ambitious mission of a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific region. Having a good working knowledge of CMS—including how to register, where to locate opportunities, and how to compete for assignments—is important for individuals and firms interested in applying for ADB’s consulting opportunities. By the end of this seminar, you will be confident to pursue opportunities through CMS and will be better placed to prepare winning proposals.
At the end of the seminar, participants will have:
- learned registration process for individual consultants and consulting firms.
- learned how to locate business opportunities and submit EOIs.
- learned the best ways to respond to request for proposals and contract negotiations, and prepare responsive bids.
- received first-hand information on contracting opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects.
- learned the difference of technical assistance and staff consulting contract administration.
- Individual consultants
- Consulting firms
- ADB procurement specialists
- CMS consultants
How to register
Registration is closed.
Stephane BESSADI (Mr)
Business Opportunities Seminar (BOS) Team Lead
Senior Procurement Specialist,
Procurement, Portfolio and Financial Management Department
Marie Charmaine “Apple” YUSON (Ms)
Clarissa SANTOS (Ms)
Jhoanna “Gigi” QUIMSON (Ms)
Jerald ACOSTA (Mr)
Digital Events/Social Media Coordinator