Time of event
Day 1: 09:00–17:15
Day 2: 09:00–13:00
Developing economies are more vulnerable to energy insecurity due to volatilities in energy prices, high import dependency, lack of financial subsidies or incentives, and limited access to new technologies and skilled manpower. This event will investigate energy insecurity threats facing Asia and measures to secure affordable, clean, and sustainable energy sources at the household and national levels in the region’s developing economies.
The event is an ADBI session at the 4th International Energy Finance Conference.
- Build understanding of energy insecurity in Asia
- Examine the role of renewable energy in resolving energy insecurity
- Promote the development of policy instruments needed to ensure access to energy and sustainable growth in ADB developing member countries.
50-100 energy policymakers and experts.
- ADBI working papers that support improved energy policy development
- A special issue of the journal Economic Modelling
How to register
Xi’an University of Technology, Asia-Pacific Applied Economics Association, Springer Publishing, Economic Modelling, Energy EconomicsStay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.