Entrepreneurial firms are important enablers of economic resilience during crises. In this webinar, experts share insights from a 2-year longitudinal study from four Asian countries and the UK on how entrepreneurs can build entrepreneurial resilience in their businesses. In addition, they discuss how policymakers can facilitate and harness entrepreneurial resilience for greater economic resilience.
Webinar attendees will have the chance to engage with the speakers and:
- Learn about the determinants of entrepreneurial resilience during crises
- Understand the role of entrepreneurial resilience in overall economic resilience
- Be aware of what policymakers can do to help entrepreneurs withstand big shocks.
How to register
Registration is closed.
Webinar host and moderator
Economic Research and Regional Cooperation Department
Asian Development Bank
Professor in Technology Venturing and Entrepreneurship
Imperial College Business School, London, UK
Professor and Ambassador Ramon V. del Rosario Chair in Entrepreneurship
Department of Management and Organization
De La Salle University, Philippines
Institute for Global Prosperity
University College London, UK
Yuki Xueqi Yuan
Imperial College Business School
- Presentation slides: Entrepreneurial Resilience in the Face of Covid-19: How Entrepreneurs Contribute to Economic Resilience
- Entrepreneurial Resilience and Recovery During and After Covid-19 Crisis: Firm- and Community- level Responses in China, Malaysia, Philippines,Thailand, and the United Kingdom