Time of event
Investors are increasingly considering environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues in their investment decisions. Currently, over half of managed assets in Europe are related to ESG. In Japan, ESG investment increased 8.7 times between 2015-2018.
This conference will examine emerging trends in ESG investment, the impact on businesses and economies in Asia, risks and challenges, and policy needs. It will also explore ways to leverage ESG investment to promote development in Asian countries.
- Advance ESG investment research and policy dialogue
- Reassess the meaning of ESG investment based on Asian perspectives
- Support greater and more impactful ESG investment
- 10 mid to senior-level government officials from central banks and ministries of finance, industry, economic planning and development of developing Asian economies, including Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, and Viet Nam
- Well-known scholars, investors, and ESG experts
Possible ADBI working papers and an edited book
How to get there
How to register
Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)-Japan CenterStay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.