Time of event
Economic ties between Japan and the Republic of Korea have been an important driver of growth for the two countries as well as the regional and global economy. Recently these close trade and economic ties have faced new challenges.
Against this backdrop, ADBI will host a one-day conference on the future of Japan-Republic of Korea economic relations. The conference will bring together renowned experts to examine Japan-Republic of Korea trade and economic ties, how their changing dynamics could impact the regional and global economy, and possible ways forward.
- Explore trade and economic ties between Japan and the Republic of Korea
- Assess the outlook for Japan-Republic of Korea economic relations
- Share perspectives on promoting Japan-Republic of Korea trade and economic ties
- Experts on Japan-Republic of Korea relations
- Interested stakeholders
- Deeper understanding of Japan-Republic of Korea trade and economic relations and how they impact the regional and global economy
- Enhanced dialogue and exchange of ideas for promoting Japan-Republic of Korea economic ties
How to register
Click here for ADBI’s address and directions.Stay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.