The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy is bringing back its highly-anticipated Supply Chain Finance Summit to Singapore for its 8th edition. The event, which runs from 27-28 February 2019, aims to spotlight recent market shifts and their ripple effect on the supply chain landscape.
Marked by its year-on-year success, the event returns to Singapore in 2019, ICC’s 100th anniversary year, highlighting the island city-state’s standing as a pivotal trade and financial hub that continues to shape the development of Asia’s supply chain.
As ICC Academy's institutional partner, ADB through the Supply Chain Finance Program supports the Supply Chain Finance Summit as a vehicle to potentially shape the development of regional supply chain financing. The summit will serve as a valuable platform for informal dialogue among the delegates and experts to share ideas and experiences, that will further promote the widespread adoption of different approaches to SME risk assessment.
- Discuss the recent market shifts and their ripple effect on supply chain finance landscape
- Gather together around 250 international participants from across the industry.
- Provide a platform for discussions, opinion exchange and networking for industry professionals
- Engage various tools to foster audience engagement, through discussions, debate, mobile app and community section.
- Highlight Singapore’s role in driving innovations and digitization in supply chain finance
- To bring world class knowledge from industry-leading experts in the field
- To raise awareness about the ICC Academy’s capacity building initiative and importance of education and training in trade finance
- Improve participants skills through practical examples from the industry experts and case studies
- Financial institutions
- Multilateral development banks
- Export credit agencies
- Government organizations
- Corporate treasurers
- Independent financiers
- Insurance brokers and underwriters
- Lawyers and consultants
- Fintech companies
- Service providers
View our agenda for a complete list of our top notch speakers and session topics.Stay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.