The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Banking Commission’s Annual Meeting gathers over 600 of the most influential trade finance experts, banking professionals, business leaders, lawyers and government officials from over 65 countries to rethink the future of trade finance and debate the critical issues affecting the trade finance industry.
As well as being an institutional partner for the ICC Annual Meeting, ADB’s Head of Supply Chain Finance, Steven Beck, will be moderating the session “From anchor to engine: Asia’s underpinning of global trade”. The session will discuss how Asian markets continue to underpin international trade, as various ‘high-performing’ countries seek to move up the value chain from anchors of global supply chains to the engines of the global economy.
- Gain valuable insight into the latest developments in trade finance from prominent keynote speakers, industry experts and business and finance experts.
- Exchange ideas in lively discussions specially designed to address the most topical themes in trade finance.
- Influence the debates through active participation in the plenary and breakout sessions - the Annual Meeting is the most open forum to influence policy and guidelines that govern the trade finance industry.
- Learn about the policy and regulatory changes affecting the industry through ICC’s market-leading work in standard setting, market intelligence and policy making.
- Extend your sphere of influence through our network of over 600 members in more than 100 countries. Be a part of the largest and most authoritative voice in the field of trade finance.
- Financial institutions (sales and client relationship managers, product managers, back office managers, risk managers)
- Multilateral development banks and export credit agencies
- Government organizations
- Independent financiers
- Insurance brokers
- Lawyers and consultants
- Service providers
View the full program.
Register now to attend the 2019 Annual Meeting. Registration deadline is 8 March 2019.Stay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.