The KDIS-3ie-ADB-ADBI Conference on Impact Evaluation aims to share empirical research findings on impact evaluation of human capital development policies in Asia using evidence-based approaches and big data.
To share empirical research findings in the areas of impact evaluation of human capital development in Asia under the COVID-19 pandemic and impact evaluation using big data.
Policy makers, academics, and experts
- Jong-Il You, Dean KDI School of Public Policy and Management
- Yasuyuki Sawada, Chief Economist and Director General, Asian Development Bank
- Tetsushi Sonobe, Dean, Asian Development Bank Institute
- Albert Park, Special Advisor to the Director, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
How to Join
Call for papers
Policy makers, academics, and experts are invited to submit papers related to impact evaluation on human capital development. Selected papers will be presented during the conference. The dealine for initial submission of extended abstract or full paper is on 15 October 2020. See the details.
Event organizers / partners
- Wook Sohn, KDI School of Public Policy and Management
- Hyuncheol Bryant Kim, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Linda Arthur, Asian Development Bank Institute
- Takashi Yamano, Asian Development Bank