Time of event
10:00-11:00 Tokyo time
This webinar highlighted key takeaways from the new book COVID-19 Impacts and Policy Options: An Asian Perspective, as discussed by the co-editors and a panel of contributors to the book.
Marking the inaugural book entry into the ADBI Series on Asian and Pacific Sustainable Development, the webinar assessed the pandemic’s impacts on the macroeconomy and firms and households in the region, its wider effects on digitalization, and the implications for post-pandemic economic recovery.
ADBI book series co-editors, Yale University Economic Growth Center Director and Professor of Economics Rohini Pande and ADBI Dean Tetsushi Sonobe, helped to open the discussion. It was followed by an audience question and answer session.
- Overview the new book COVID-19 Impacts and Policy Options: An Asian Perspective
- Examine the economic effects of the pandemic in Asia and lessons for policy makers
- Policy makers; experts from think tanks, universities, and other institutions; and interested members of the public
- Free download link for the book COVID-19 Impacts and Policy Options: An Asian Perspective
- Enhanced understanding of the economic impacts of the pandemic in Asia
- Greater impetus for economic recovery policies that promote resilience and sustainability