Time of Event
15:00-16:30 Tokyo time
This webinar introduced the new ADB-ADBI Innovation and Structural Transformation Database, a valuable, one-stop platform providing data on cross-border trade, production and supply chains, capital, and their impacts on the economic development of Asia and the Pacific.
The webinar was led by senior researchers from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI). It was followed by an audience question and answer session.
- Explain the ADB-ADBI Innovation and Structural Transformation Database’s key indicators
- Describe how the database can help track the determinants of economic development and growth in Asia and the Pacific
- Policy makers and researchers from think tanks, universities, and international organizations
- Awareness of the database’s value for economic research and policy development in Asia and the Pacific
- Greater impetus for research dialogue and collaboration
- Asian Development Bank
ADB ADBI Structural Transformation and Innovation Database
*Disclaimer: The views expressed in this presentation are the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), the Asian Development Bank (ADB), its Board of Directors, or the governments they represent. ADBI does not guarantee the accuracy of the data included in this presentation and accepts no responsibility for any consequences of their use. Terminology used may not necessarily be consistent with ADB official terms.