Watch a video recording of the panel discussion.
The High-Level Policy Dialogue on Regional Cooperation to Support Innovation, Inclusion and Stability in Asia, to be held on 11 October 2018 in Bali, Indonesia, will gather central bankers, financial regulators, international organization heads, and market participants to discuss the role of technology in creating new markets and opportunities for the inclusive future of Asia, and how to foster technological entrepreneurship that can have a positive impact on innovation, inclusion, and sustainable development in Asia.
The high-level policy dialogue aims to shed light on key drivers of innovation in financial technology and their implications for financial inclusion and stability. It will also discuss the role of regional cooperation, policy makers including central bankers and financial regulators in managing this process.
- Policymakers from ADB developing member countries
- Think-tanks, institutes, academia, and centers of excellence
- NGOs and civil society organizations
- Embassy/trade commissioners
Eminent speakers include:
- Junhong Chang, Director, ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic Research Office
- Takehiko Nakao, President, Asian Development Bank
- Ravi Menon, Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Veerathai Santiprabhob, Governor, Bank of Thailand
- Mirza Adityaswara, Senior Deputy Governor, Bank Indonesia
- Diwa Guinigundo, Deputy Governor, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Abdul Rasheed Ghaffour, Deputy Governor, Bank Negara Malaysia
- Neav Chanthana, Deputy Governor, National Bank of Cambodia
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian, President and Chief Executive Officer, Women’s World Banking
How to register
Please join through the registration page.
- Asian Development Bank (Cyn-Young Park, Director; James Villafuerte, Economist; Bo Zhao, Economist)
- ASEAN+3 Macroeconomic Research Office (Hoe Ee Khor, Chief Economist; Gong Feng, Group Head of Strategy and Coordination; Faith Pang, Coordination Officer)
- Bank Indonesia (Fenty Tri Suryani, Economist; Peter Jacobs, Head of Task Force for IMF WBG Annual Meeting 2018)