Publication Launch: A Region at Risk - The Human Dimensions of Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific
14 July 2017
11:00 am - 12:00 noon, ADB Headquarters, Multifunction Hall 3, ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research held a press conference to unveil a groundbreaking joint report on the consequences of climate change in Asia and the Pacific and the steps that must be taken to mitigate these adverse effects on the region. This is a recording of the press conference.
During the event, participants:
- Presented in detail the crucial elements of the new report to members of media
- Provided members of international, regional, and local media the opportunity to ask questions about the report
- Provided resident missions the opportunity to participate in the launch
From ADB member countries:
- Members of international, regional, local media
- Resident missions across Asia-Pacific
- ADB Vice President for Knowledge Management and Sustainable Development Bambang Susantono
- Professor Hans Joachim Schellnhuber, Director of the Potsdam Institute
- Preety Bhandari, Director of ADB’s Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management Division
How to register
The event is now closed.
While attendance to the event is free, ADB does not cover travel and accommodation expenses of participants.