Download the Report Click here
Biographies of the Speakers Click to view
Time of Event
16:00-17:00 (Tokyo time)
This ADBI-Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra webinar, a World Circular Economy Forum side event highlighted key takeaways from the new report Prospects for Transitioning from a Linear to Circular Economy in Developing Asia.
The editors and a panel of contributors discussed circular economy principles, opportunities and challenges, and policy recommendations for promoting circularity and greater sustainable development in the region.
- Overview the new report Prospects for Transitioning from a Linear to Circular Economy in Developing Asia
- Discuss barriers to integrating circular economy concepts in the region’s markets
- Explore ways to achieve a more circular economy, including viable policy options
- Policy makers from Asian Development Bank member economies
- Experts from think tanks, universities, and international organizations
- Interested members of the public
- Free download link for the report Prospects for Transitioning from a Linear to Circular Economy in Developing Asia
- Enhanced understanding of circular economy challenges and opportunities in the region
- Identification of policies for driving circular economy transition
- The Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra