Trade Finance Program (TFP) Annual Awards Ceremony
22 April 2015
Ocean Restaurant, Level B1M, SEA Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore, Singapore, 8:00 p.m.
This is the first Annual Awards Ceremony to be held by the Trade Finance Program in recognition of the significant contribution of its partners to the promotion of trade finance in the Asia and Pacific region.
ADB’s Trade Finance Program fills market gaps for trade finance by providing guarantees and loans to banks to support trade. Backed by its AAA credit rating, ADB's Trade Finance Program works with over 200 partner banks to provide companies with the financial support they need to engage in import and export activities in Asia’s most challenging markets. The program supports a wide range of transactions from commodities and capital goods to medical supplies and consumer goods.
The ceremony will be held on 22 April 2015 in Singapore during the gala dinner of the International Chamber of Commerce's (ICC) Banking Commission Annual Meeting.
- To recognize the participation of the TFP’s most active partner banks as measured by the number of transactions supported by TFP during 2014.
- To raise awareness of the benefits of TFP membership for local banks in developing Asia.
- To increase the profile of those banks within the global banking community.
- To promote networking and relationship-building between international banks and local banks in TFP’s 18 countries of operation.
Participation in the TFP awards ceremony is by invitation only but all TFP partners are welcome to register for the ICC Annual Meeting and gala dinner at a reduced promotional rate of EUR300 by using the ICC’s online registration system and applying the following code when completing the online form: ADBVIP-SG15. Registration closes on Wednesday 8 April 2015
- Steven Beck, Head of Trade Finance, will introduce the ceremony and present the awards
- Vincent O’Brien, Adviser to the ICC, will host the event