ADB undertakes Business Opportunities Seminars (BOSs) in its members to improve the interest and ability of eligible suppliers to locate ADB business opportunities, prepare high-quality and responsive bids, and understand ADB’s procurement and anticorruption procedures. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, Procurement, Portfolio and Financial Management Department (PPFD) transitioned its Business Opportunities Outreach Initiatives from in-person to virtual format. PPFD will continue to offer and host virtual events in 2022, in cooperation with host organizations, to plan and deliver an engaging virtual event using any desired videoconferencing platform, flexible around the practical realities of maintaining virtual audience engagement. Online delivery of business outreach events increases the representation of ADB speakers and greater flexibility in seminar design.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to:
- meet virtually with ADB staff in procurement, consulting, project management, and related operations as well as sector specialists.
- hear presentations on how to qualify for ADB-financed contracts.
- discover what business opportunities are available, and where.
At the end of the webinar, participants will have:
- discovered the advantages of ADB-financed contracts.
- received an inside look at ADB's policies and procedures for the procurement of goods and works, the recruitment of consultants, and the engagement of NGOs and civil society organizations.
- learned how to locate business opportunities.
- learned the best ways to prepare responsive bids and proposals.
- received first-hand information on contracting opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects.
- Consulting Firms
- Civil Society Organizations
- Private Companies
- ADB procurement specialist
- ADB sector specialists
How to register
Registration is closed.
Event organizers / partners
Stephane BESSADI (Mr)
BOS Team Lead
Senior Procurement Specialist, PPFD
Marie Charmaine "Apple" YUSON (Ms)
Clarissa SANTOS (Ms)
Jhoanna "Gigi" QUIMSON (Ms)
Jerald ACOSTA (Mr)
Digital Events/Social Media Coordinator