Both within and beyond the ESA Global Development Assistance (GDA) program, organizations from the Earth Observation (EO) Service Sector are engaging with, and providing EO products and information services. These support decision making processes and are produced by processing basic EO imagery and/or data with other value-adding algorithms. These can be used by international financial institutions (IFIs), the Asian Development Bank (ADB) who provide financing and advice to developing country governments to further their development objectives.
IFIs are large, complex organizations with structures, processes and language that are unfamiliar to the EO Service Sector. It can be difficult, therefore, for the EO Service Sector to understand the various facets of this potential market for EO and to identify the needs and requirements of the potential IFI customers to tap into development finance for targeted EO solutions.
The objective of this webinar will be to offer EO services companies the opportunity to understand more about the work of IFIs directly from ADB specialists.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to:
- meet virtually with ADB staff in procurement, consulting, project management, and related operations as well as sector specialists.
- hear presentations on how to qualify for ADB-financed contracts.
- discover what business opportunities are available, and where.
At the end of the webinar, participants will have:
- discovered the advantages of ADB-financed contracts.
- received an inside look at ADB's policies and procedures for the procurement of goods and works, the recruitment of consultants, etc.
- learned how to locate business opportunities.
- learned the best ways to prepare responsive bids and proposals.
- received first-hand information on contracting opportunities by sector currently available under ongoing ADB-financed projects, and upcoming ADB pipeline projects.
- Consulting firms
- Civil society organizations
- Private companies
- ADB procurement specialist
- ADB sector specialists
How to register
Registration is closed.
Event organizers / partners
Stephane BESSADI (Mr)
BOS Team Lead
Senior Procurement Specialist, PPFD
Marie Charmaine "Apple" YUSON (Ms)
Clarissa SANTOS (Ms)
Jhoanna "Gigi" QUIMSON (Ms)
Jerald ACOSTA (Mr)
Digital Events/Social Media Coordinator