- 9 October 2019, 9:00 a.m (GMT +8) - Private sector operations and public-private partnerships
- 10 October 2019, 3:00 p.m (GMT +8) - Private sector operations and public-private partnerships
- 16 October 2019, 9:00 a.m (GMT +8) - Transport, water resources, economics and regional cooperation
- 17 October 2019, 3:00 p.m (GMT +8) - Transport, water resources, economics and regional cooperation
ADB’s Young Professionals Program (YPP) is an entry-level recruitment program to attract highly qualified and motivated individuals to ADB. YPP provides the foundation for a challenging and rewarding professional career in an international development environment and offers a range of opportunities to develop professional skills and understanding of ADB's operations, policies and procedures and contribute to the achievement of ADB's Strategy 2030.
We invite you to participate in our online career seminars specifically targeted to promote the YPP 2020 cohort. Hiring team of the concerned assignments (private sector operations, public-private partnerships, transport, water resources, economics and regional cooperation depending on the sessions) together with the Human Resources team will walk you through the program offerings, ideal candidate profile, and the key steps in the selection process. Same sessions are organized twice (on 9 and 10 October as well as on 16 and 17 October) to accommodate the time difference.
- Born on or after 1 January 1988.
- Be a national of one of ADB’s members.
- Proven academic track record in a field relevant to the job role.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience relevant to the job role.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
How to register
Registration is now closed.Stay up to date Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest issues, news, events, jobs and data in your e-mail inbox.