ADB’s transport program in South Asia focuses on projects that synchronize inclusive industry growth with well-managed urbanization and environmental sustainability to expand the scope of economic development and improve access to high value-added employment opportunities, markets, and better services.
- Enhanced Road Connectivity Creates Opportunities in Nepal
- Improving Road Connectivity Planning in Bhutan
- Improved Railways Boosting Connectivity in Bangladesh
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Road Connectivity Project
- Road to Greater Opportunities in Rural Sri Lanka
- Improving Bengaluru’s Livability Through Transit-Oriented Development
- Transforming Mumbai’s Public Transport with a Safe, Efficient, and Comfortable Metro Rail