Asia Environmental Partners II is a $300 million regional fund focused on growth opportunities in renewable energy, waste management and recycling services, water management, energy efficiency, pollution control, and low-carbon consumer products in the People’s Republic of China, India, and Southeast Asia.
Olympus Capital Asia
26 November 2014
Environmental (growth equity)
People’s Republic of China, India, and Southeast Asia
- Scale up capital and expertise in environmental finance in Asia and the Pacific.
- Demonstrate the viability of environmental finance in Asia and the Pacific.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- 48292-001: Equity Investment in Asia Environmental Partners II
- Publication: Asian Development Bank Private Sector Operations
- More on environment, climate change, and disaster risk management