In this issue of the Journal of Greater Mekong Subregion Development Studies, we feature five articles that concern some of the more pressing issues of cooperation in the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) - trade facilitation and trade logistics, the trade impact of cross-border transport infrastructure, tourism corridor development, and biofuels and rural renewable energy. The diversity of the topics tackled in this volume reflects the multifaceted challenges of regional cooperation. But it also highlights the immense potential that could be unleashed by addressing these challenges through the right combination of well-informed policy choices and successful program implementation.
- Trade Facilitation in the Greater Mekong Subregion: Impacts of Reducing the Time to Trade
- Economic Integration in the Greater Mekong Subregion and Cross-Border Transport Infrastructure
- Logistics Development in the Greater Mekong Subregion: A Study of the North-South Economic Corridor
- Developing Tourism in the Greater Mekong Subregion's Economic Corridors
- Biofuels and Rural Renewable Energy in the Greater Mekong Subregion: Issues, Challenges, and Opportunities