The ASEAN+3 Bond Market Guide is a comprehensive report on bond market in the ASEAN+3 region. The Guide is a product of the collaborative efforts of ASEAN+3 Bond Market Forum (ABMF) members and is the first bond market guide endorsed by ASEAN+3.
The Guide is composed of two volumes. Volume 1 provides a comparative analysis on market infrastructures including legal and operational systems, regulations and market practices in the region, together with individual market guides of 11 economies, namely the People's Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Republic of Korea; People's Democratic Republic of Lao; Malaysia; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; and Viet Nam. Volume 2 provides detailed information on bond transaction flows including technical information on matching, settlement cycle, numbering and coding, and others. The Guide is expected to benefit the bond markets in the region by enhancing investors' understanding on the markets.
- Volume 1: Sub-Forum 1 - Comparative Analysis and Bond Market Guides
- Overview of Sub-Forum 1
- Part 1: Comparative Analysis and Implication for the Next Phase of ABMF Sub-Forum 1 (2012-2013)
- Part 2: Bond Market Guides in 11 Economies
- Volume 2: Sub-Forum 2 - Information on Transaction Flows and Settlement
- Overview of Sub-Forum 2
- Part 1: Bond Markets and Their Infrastructures in ASEAN+3
- Part 2: Bond Markets and Their Infrastructures in Each Economy
- Part 3: Bond Market Infrastructure Diagrams, Domestic Bond Transaction Flows, and Cross-border Bond Transaction Flows