Such investments include human resource development, institutional strengthening, financial literacy, the promotion of women’s voice and representation, and learning and skills development. The publication explains why women-focused investments are necessary for climate resilience and identifies the key characteristics of such investments. It also discusses how a more supportive enabling environment can be developed.
- Women-Focused Investment in Resilience: Why Does It Matter?
- What Do We Mean by Women-Focused Investments in Resilience
- Characteristics of Women-Focused Investments in Resilience
- Ideas for Women-Focused Resilience Investments
- Enabling Environment Required to Deliver Investments in Women-Focused Resilience