The URWLs approach can be effectively embedded into the project design to maximize the benefits of investment projects, which are aimed at restoring degraded river environment and uplifting the livelihood of the people dependent on such ecosystem. In this regard, the publication makes a case for how it can be applied generally across ADB’s developing member countries.
- Improving River Health by Integrated Urban–Rural Management
- Urban–Rural Water Linkages in Tuan River, Dengzhou City
- Government Strategies, Policies, and Initiatives
- Embedding Urban–Rural Water Linkages in Project Design
- Conclusion and Way Forward