The assessment explores the transit of international goods in cities and oblasts (administrative divisions or regions) in STKEC and and trade regimes in the three countries. The report also identifies and analyzes existing barriers and opportunities for trade expansion. It provides recommendations for various stakeholders on policy measures for improvement under the framework of the STKEC development.
- Current Situation and Trends in Trade
- Trade Regime in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan
- Barriers for Trade in the Shymkent–Tashkent–Khujand Economic Corridor Region
- Potential for Trade in the Shymkent–Tashkent–Khujand Economic Corridor
- Conclusions and Policy Recommendations
- Appendix: Methodological Notes