It introduces the concept of sustainable public procurement and provides guidance on sustainability issues throughout the ADB procurement cycle from planning, contract specification, evaluation to contract management. Tools and references based on international best practices are included in the guide. Case studies from countries including Indonesia and the Philippines illustrate how ADB’s sustainable procurement policies can make long-term positive impact on economies and communities.
- ADB’s Approach to Sustainable Public Procurement
- Sustainable Public Procurement Criterion Standards and Labels
- Sustainable Public Procurement and the Use of Technology and eProcurement
- Sustainable Public Procurement in Other Lending Modalities
- 978-92-9269-271-1 (print)
- 978-92-9269-272-8 (electronic)