This paper has studied 16 major new city developments in the world to determine the factors that contributed to their success or failure. These factors were analyzed to synthesize useful knowledge and draw insights that the Xiong'an New Area in the People/s Republic of China and other new city developments in the world can learn from to better achieve their growth objectives.
- Selection of the New City Developments for This Study
- Methodology and Assessment
- Case Studies of the Top Five New City Developments
- Factors for Successful Development
- Lessons for Xiong’an as a New City Development