The manual provides information to assist utility engineers and rooftop solar service providers with the installation, operation, and maintenance of grid-connected solar PV systems, and reflects the latest industry best practices. It highlights the importance of observing safety requirements when dealing with all the elements of a new PV system.
- Application and Approval Process
- Technical Specifications, Standards, and Installation Requirements
- Documentation Requirements
- Warranty and Guarantee
- Post-Installation Inspection and Verification Process
- Photovoltaic System Performance Evaluation
- Preventive Maintenance Advisory