A co-publication between ADB, Bloomberg Philanthropies, ClimateWorks Foundation, and Sustainable Energy for All, the report focuses on ways to increase the manufacture of solar photovoltaic cells, batteries, and electric two-wheelers. It shows how countries can embrace private sector investment, deepen regional collaboration, and enact policies that help unlock Southeast Asia’s potential to meet rocketing demand for low-carbon mobility and power.
- Executive Summary
- A Strong Manufacturing Foundation
- Shining a Light on Solar PV: Opportunities in Southeast Asia
- Charging Up the Battery Manufacturing Industry in Southeast Asia
- Electric Two-Wheeler Manufacturing: The Race to Electrify Southeast Asia’s Streets
- Power in Partnership: Exploring Opportunities for Regional Collaboration