Latest Project Results and Case Studies
Equity Investment in Asia Environmental Partners IIAsia Environmental Partners II is a $300 million regional fund focused on growth opportunities in renewable energy, waste management and recycling services, water management, energy efficiency, pollution control, and low-carbon consumer products in the People’s Republic of China, India, and Southeast Asia.
Tourism Boom Fuels Business Opportunities in Mekong SubregionADB has helped turn former war-torn Greater Mekong Subregion countries of Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Viet Nam into a booming tourist destination.
Better Roads Give New Life to Southern CambodiaIn Cambodia's Kampot province, local businesses thrive with the development of the Greater Mekong Subregion's Southern Coastal Corridor.
Cross-Border Energy Trade Powers Development in CambodiaA Greater Mekong Subregion project helps builds a transmission line from Viet Nam to Cambodia to provide a steady supply of electricity to communities and industries in the southern part of the country.
Confronting Domestic Violence in Northwestern CambodiaCommunities in the remote northwestern region of Cambodia are supporting victims of domestic violence by promoting respect for women’s rights.
Cambodia Gender: Vocational Skills Training Uplifts WomenVocational skills and social training open new windows of opportunity for women in Siem Reap.
Cambodia: Arsenic-free Water for Rural CommunitiesAccess to clean, safe water is spreading to Cambodia's rural areas thanks to the installation of arsenic mitigation technology.
Action Research Project to Develop a Sanitation Microfinance ProgramThis PDA will help develop and pilot test a microfinance scheme for sanitation and hygiene improvement in rural Cambodia.
Providing Food Assistance and Helping Women in CambodiaA project in Cambodia is helping some of the country's poorest women and families put food on the table, and is building better emergency response systems.
Cambodia Railway ResettlementCambodia's largest ever relocation program is a challenging operation that is starting to deliver on its promise of a better life for affected people.
- Second Decentralized Public Service and Financial Management Sector Development Program, Subprogram 1
- Cambodia Solar Power Project
- Climate-Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project
- Tonle Sap Poverty Reduction and Smallholder Development Project - Additional Financing
- Strengthening Capacity for Improved Implementation of Externally-funded Projects in Cambodia (Former: Implementing the Strategy 2020 Midterm Review and Enhancing Project Readiness)
- Institutional Capacity Building in the Road Sector
- Inclusive Financial Sector Development Program, Subprogram 1
- Provincial Roads Improvement Project–Additional Financing
- Second Integrated Urban Environmental Management in the Tonle Sap Basin Project
- Third Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Services Sector Development Program