The project will provide the urgently needed and flexible financing for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine procurement and logistics, and capacity strengthening activities through the APVAX.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2021 is provided for the ADB project 55012-001 in Afghanistan.
- Grant Agreement
- Vaccine Needs Assessment
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- National Plan for COVID-19 Vaccination in Afghanistan
- Financial Analysis
- Governor’s Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Gender Action Plan
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- APVAX Strategic Procurement Planning
- Environmental Safeguards Due Diligence Report
- Financial Management Assessment
- Performance Evaluation and Monitoring Systems for Vaccination Rollout in Afghanistan