Support to Public Efficiency and Financial Markets Program, Subprogram 1: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2017
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors. This document dated October 2017 is provided for the ADB project 51060-002 in Armenia.
The public efficiency and financial markets program aims to strengthen fiscal sustainability and deepen financial markets in Armenia. The program will strengthen public debt and fiscal risk management, deepen the government securities market and money market infrastructure, and broaden the base of investors and enhance corporate transparency. The programmatic approach and policy-based loan will support two subprograms implemented during 2017-2018.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance and Public Sector Management
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items