Technical assistance reports provide the context and background of the project, and provide information on impacts and outcomes, key activities, estimated costs, financing, and implementation arrangements.
This document dated December 2017 is provided for the ADB project 42248-023 in Bangladesh.
- Terms of Reference for Consultants
- Draft Administrative Arrangement between the ADB and the UNDP for Funds Transfer
- Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors: Proposed Loan to the People’s Republic of Bangladesh for the Second Chittagong Hill Tracts Rural Development Project
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the ADB and the UNDP
- Amendment to 2007 MOU between the ADB and the UNDP, signed in June 2014
- Use of the UNDP Procurement User Guide for Procurement using Funds Transferred by ADB to UNDP