Irrigation Management Improvement Project - Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | September 2021
The proposed additional financing will cover cost overruns of the ongoing project. The ongoing project is modernizing the Muhuri Irrigation Project in Feni district in Chattogram division and strengthening the capacity of Bangladesh to improve national practices on sustainable management, operation, and maintenance (MOM) of its large-scale irrigation schemes.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2021 is provided for the ADB project 45207-006 in Bangladesh.
- Loan Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Gender Action Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Financial Management Assessment
- Economic and Financial Analysis: Supplementary Tables