The Fourth Primary Education Development Program is the government’s flagship initiative in the education sector for FY2019–FY2023. It aims to provide quality education to all children from pre-primary to grade 5 through an efficient, inclusive, and equitable education system.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated September 2018 is provided for the ADB project 50192-002 in Bangladesh.
- Loan Agreement
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Sector Assessment: Education
- Program Soundness Assessment
- Program Results Assessment
- Program Results Framework
- Program Expenditure and Financing Assessment
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation System Assessment
- Program Fiduciary Systems Assessment
- Program Safeguard Systems Assessment
- Integrated Risk Assessment and Mitigating Measures
- Program Action Plan
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Implementation Document
- Economic Analysis
- Project Climate Risk Assessment and Management Report