The project will improve the operational performance of the power sector and contribute to the Government of Bangladesh’s target to achieve electricity for all by 2021.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated July 2018 is provided for the ADB project 51137-001 in Bangladesh.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement: Japan Fund for the Joint Crediting Mechanism
- Grant Agreement: Republic of Korea e-Asia and Knowledge Partnership Fund
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy (Electricity Transmission and Distribution)
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Financial Management Assessment