Dhaka and Western Zone Transmission Grid Expansion Project: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2019
The project will contribute to the goal of the Government of Bangladesh to achieve electricity for all by 2021. It will improve the reliability and efficiency of the electricity supply in the Greater Dhaka and western zone of Bangladesh by expanding the national transmission grid system and strengthening the capacity of the Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited (PGCB). The project will also expand regional power connectivity in western Bangladesh.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51137-003 in Bangladesh.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Project Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Energy (Electricity Transmission and Distribution)
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Climate Change Assessment
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Resettlement Plan
- Climate Risk Vulnerability Assessment
- Financial Management Assessment