The project will support the Government of Bangladesh in addressing the immediate and urgent needs of the displaced persons from Myanmar in Coxsbazar District, as identified by the United Nations in its Joint Response Plan (JRP) (displaced persons). The project will mainly support the improvement of water supply and sanitation, disaster risk management, sustainable energy supply, and access roads.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated June 2018 is provided for the ADB project 52174-001 in Bangladesh.
- Grant Agreement
- Summary Assessment of Damage and Needs
- Project Administration Manual
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Emergency Assistance Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Environmental Assessment and Review Framework
- Resettlement Framework
- Subproject Selection Criteria and Approval Procedures
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Action Plan
- Climate Risk Assessment and Management Report
- Financial Management Assessment