The proposed CARES program will provide financial support to the government to help mitigate the negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated April 2020 is provided for the ADB project 54180-001 in Bangladesh.
- Loan Agreement: Ordinary Operations
- Loan Agreement: Special Operations
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- IMF Assessment Letter and Press Release of IMF Executive Board Concludes 2019 Article IV Consultation with Bangladesh [Withheld from Public Disclosure in Accordance with Access to Information Policy (para. 17.1)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Debt Sustainability Analysis
- Summary of National Preparedness and Response Plan for COVID-19
- Summary of Social and Economic Responses by the Government of Bangladesh for COVID-19
- COVID-19 and the Ready-Made Garments Industry in Bangladesh