The proposed program aims to support the Government of Bangladesh in strengthening the social resilience of its people. The programmatic approach, consisting of two subprograms, is proposed to design and support sequenced policy packages and to enhance the inclusiveness and responsiveness of social development in Bangladesh.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated May 2021 is provided for the ADB project 55041-001 in Bangladesh.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Development Coordination
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter [Withheld from Public Disclosure in accordance with the Access to Information Policy (para. 17, 2 and 4)]
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Program Economic Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Management-Approved Concept Paper
- Attached Technical Assistance Report
- Debt Sustainability Analysis