Phuentsholing Township Development Project - Additional Financing: Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | November 2020
The proposed additional financing will cover cost overruns of the ongoing Phuentsholing Township Development Project. The ongoing project will construct river walls and raise ground levels to protect Phuentsholing city and a new township from floods and riverbank erosion. It will also develop common infrastructure on about 66 hectares (ha) of new urban land to enable the safe and sustainable expansion of human settlements and commercial activities. The project will also support capacity development to improve flood risk management and the delivery of urban services.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated November 2020 is provided for the ADB project 50165-003 in Bhutan.
- Loan Agreement
- Grant Agreement
- Project Agreement: Druk Holding and Investments Limited and Construction Development Corporation Limited
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Multisector (Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Rural Development; and Water and Other Urban Infrastructure and Services)
- Project Administration Manual
- Summary of Project Performance
- Financial Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- Contribution to Strategy 2030 Operational Priorities
- Climate Change Assessment
- Country Economic Indicators
- Financial Management Assessment
- Economic Assessment
- Detailed Financial Analysis and Evaluation