Financial Market Development Program (Subprogram 1): Report and Recommendation of the President
Reports and Recommendations of the President | October 2019
The program aims to strengthen the finance sector’s resource mobilization to improve its allocative efficiency and to enhance stability and inclusiveness at the request of the Government of Bhutan. The program is included in ADB’s country operations business plan, 2019–2021 for commitment in 2019.
The report and recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors (RRP) document describes the terms and conditions of a project for consideration and approval by ADB's Board of Directors.
This document dated October 2019 is provided for the ADB project 51252-003 in Bhutan.
- Loan Agreement
- Sector Assessment (Summary): Finance
- Contribution to the ADB Results Framework
- Development Coordination
- Country Economic Indicators
- International Monetary Fund Assessment Letter
- Summary Poverty Reduction and Social Strategy
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management Plan
- List of Ineligible Items
- Attached Technical Assistance Report